Beckett Industries: Complimentary Dental Care

The King Of The Moon

BECKETT INDUSTRIES
Image result for 1700s dentist art"
12th of Sigismund’s End, 1753

Following my investiture into the role of Head Surgeon of Varoche Hall, I, Reginald Beckett do henceforth pledge my expertise in offering free Dental Care to the President pro tempore of the Imperial Senate, all standing members of the Imperial Senate, the Lord Mayor of Helena and His Imperial Majesty as a token of my gratitude in being entrusted with this honour of my medical station.

I furthermore pledge to provide these services to the legitimate spawn of the President pro tempore, each standing Senator, the Lord Mayor and His Imperial Majesty’s immediate family. 

Either by my own hands or that of another Beckett Industries employee, the aforementioned are from the time of this statement until the end of my time in Varoche Hall, the following treatments to the best of Beckett Industries’ availability and ability:

-Oral inspection and consultation
-Tooth removal
-Tooth replacement
-Dental realignment 
-Dental cleaning
-Dental repair

All procedures shall be conducted in the Varoche Medical Bay, and appointments for said procedures may be requested by letter or in face to face discussion with myself or any other Beckett Industries employee.

O how Stefan Stefanovich Stankovich – the poor Raev levyman – longed for such privileges, being that his teeth were yellowed and besmirched with rot.

Senator Vivaca Rutledge smiles, “I can’t wait to meet the new surgeon!”