Moderation Update: January

Braxis

1 hour ago, Gusano said:

can i apply for the team please and thank you

your picture is weird, no

Applications are once more being looked at. We are primarily looking for GMT + moderators all members who are not blacklisted may apply. If you are already on a staff team. Obtain permission from your admin to dual-role into Moderation and send me a pm on Discord.

Cheers

On 2/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, Kaelan said:

I am also obligated to demand the return of the forum team in this response. Return the forum team. 

actually rolling in my grave

On 2/5/2020 at 11:37 AM, Harold said:

I would like to venture that the community don’t make tickets because they know that the Moderation team won’t be able to help them in time, or will close their tickets when they are offline. Perhaps a public poll would go a long way to seeing what the community think of the current team, and their effectiveness, as this few tickets would in my mind raise concerns in regards to historical data regarding tickets.

i don’t think this is necessarily wrong. i haven’t made a modreq in quite some time because i know that the response time is going to be so high that the issue won’t even be dealt with, or i’ll be told to ‘make a forum report’ anyways. at least that’s the experience i’ve had/seen others have.

I think that the moderation team has improved immensely. At this rate lotc might not fall apart before the next map comes out so good work to the mod team.  Keep it up champs. :)