bitter mediterranean starves for attention

Callistus

I never thought I’d partake in these gay threads for insecure people, but here it goes.

ask me anything (lore, life, opinions)

also check out this furry lore, I’m just fishing for upvotes. my terrible tenure in the CT ruined my ******* ratio, **** them

Heyo! – How do you get your emotes so damn good? Any advice for people wanting to improve, and the like? – What goes behind your thought process and inspiration for how your characters act? – Thanks!

whats the most absurd offer you’ve gotten to change your minecraft username?
what’s your favourite song?

What RP have you had the most fun with on the server? Soldier, smith rp, etc etc, you get the idea. 
Group you enjoyed the most on the server?

Why did you and Jentos decide to try and write werewolf lore, especially considering the bad rep it has from the last iteration of “”werewolves.””

is ur nose hooked or crooked? 

2 hours ago, Lackless_ said:

are you still in a sixth world country

We’re getting there.

2 hours ago, WhereIsMySpoon said:

Heyo! – How do you get your emotes so damn good? Any advice for people wanting to improve, and the like? – What goes behind your thought process and inspiration for how your characters act? – Thanks!

Well, this is a tough one. I’m afraid I cannot give you a definitive answer as I don’t have a precise “methodology” by which to run my emotes and the actions of a character, but I generally try to avoid ****-tier memery (shitposting is, after all, the scourge of all good rpers) and actually put effort into rightly conveying the persona. A lot of it stems from OCD tbh, and if I’m not in the mood to write, I’d unsurprisingly avoid lotc like the plague. 

This probably isn’t what you want to hear, but read more books of an author that you prefer – don’t skim the lines for a rough grasp on the narrative, but analyze the lines at length and in depth. You’ll gradually find yourself incorporating a lot of the style into your plays. It’s ironic that I don’t read as much in sheer volume as likely everyone else here, but I savor that which I do and if the writing is good, spend a lot of my free-time on end studying its flow. It pays off.

It helps that I’ve immensely (and sadly) lost interest in a lot of video-games too, as I now have all the more time to spend on gym, school and writing. 

As for your last question, there’s something that I’ve noticed terribly plaguing the server now more than ever in regards to character creation. A lot of players base their characters on their real life whims and wonts – what they want to achieve in lord of the craft, what they want to wield in magick and artefacts. While this is not a bad thing in theory, (People make these characters to “enjoy” themselves after all) it is in truth the root of all the imbecility that is self-insertion. If you make a character that aspires for the very thing that you as an individual seek, it is only natural that your character will come to follow in suit both your own desires and characteristics. I instead urge folks to tease their characters from a variant (and never only one) of different and well-written fantasy characters – not to serve as an IRP passage to some overlord’s dark magic clique, but to flesh it out intriguingly in such a way that does not scream “knock-off” or cheap mimic. It’s like concocting a broth – draw from different sources to make something unique but enjoyable.

2 hours ago, seannie said:

awooo

Disgusting. Do not fell my ears with such vile rot.

2 hours ago, Lumii said:

whats the most absurd offer you’ve gotten to change your minecraft username?
what’s your favourite song?

None were “absurd” in their own rights, they’re all the same idiotic weebs who’d sell their souls to play in their favourite naruto server with the name “Boruto” to enable them the right of bragging superiority over others. The offers began upwards of 500, and 300 I therefore considered low-balling (when you’re constantly offered a minimum of $20,000 for a car, it’s easy to shrug off an offer of $5,000). Before conclusions arise that I’m latching onto the name because I’m also a lifeless weeb, I’m not a ******* animugoon. But it’s because there often isn’t any mutual trust and I end up being offered a grand or so under the condition that I also give my email. Now I’d bend in and do it if I really needed the money, but it’s not hard to see that it’s not at all worth the effort of putting aside an email I’d owned for 13 years over a month’s worth of cash. It’s a hassle and if I wasn’t careful enough, unsafe.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Sonnenrad said:

What RP have you had the most fun with on the server? Soldier, smith rp, etc etc, you get the idea. 

Why did you and Jentos decide to try and write werewolf lore, especially considering the bad rep it has from the last iteration of “”werewolves.””

I’ve grown a penchant for ingenious political roleplay. It’s really arbitrary; If you’d asked me a year ago I’d have answered “merc” or something of the like, but this is what I’m digging as of late. 

My tenure in the server is short-lived in comparison to most and I therefore couldn’t apprise that wide a selection of groups that I enjoyed the most, but of the several that I did partake, I think the Black Reiters come first. After which stands the Jackal Sect.

The werewolf is a subject of much contempt, and certainly not one any joe could pick up and expect to nail – but I thought given the interests Jentos and I had in common, and the themes in which we both indulged, that it would suffice for us both to deliver it justice. It wasn’t this idea we simply thought up on the run that would grant us boons and elevate us in the lotc ladder of fame, then, that was the primary drive. It would’ve turned out weak and short-lived if so. But it was a theme that we both thought we’d enjoy and perfect in a carefully written narrative, even torn from all the temporal desires of combat.

56 minutes ago, vesetta said:

is ur nose hooked or crooked? 

It is as hooked as that of a turken youngster’s if you were to glaringly gander at the side – albeit straighter in virtue of the Greek progeny that runs in me. One can only expect diversity to flourish upon a mix-blooded mutt alike myself.

hey bro how do you feel about turks 

16 minutes ago, Jentos said:

hey bro how do you feel about turks 

who? :^) 

25 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

This isnt a question, it's an order. Make your username LotsOfBoruto, that's all, have a good day

no,,

15 hours ago, MeteorDragon said:

This isnt a question, it's an order. Make your username LotsOfBoruto, that's all, have a good day

I’d sooner walk the streets of Wuhan bare-skinned

6 hours ago, Apostate said:

how do you feel about kurdistani's

Never acquainted myself with one of theirs, but the Kurd is an enemy of Byzantium’s usurpers. You know how goes the adage – the enemy of my enemy...

in the end, Kōnstantinoupolis delenda est.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, Sonnenrad said:

are u trying to promote some mlm like young living essential oils or noterra aka DoTerra?

39 minutes ago, PettyDoesCrack said:

are u trying to promote some mlm like young living essential oils or noterra aka DoTerra?

What the absolute **** are you on about??