Meditation

AlphaMoist

4fTqGUE4SyrcE6qxYUo6Iayr982qTTv5LSdjfoROQ6nHEK67BBk4I5Eoqexzgsgn17YdQQgeG7CwnF1c-DvwJoym1SnL0djYbVgh8BJ0T3lyxK-SaKUQUgfbcyzp-WxHdfqM9v6h

cnDDvYChKpYnQ-y7N42APgj8wWcKCwmjGHWEu3FZwODbCFIEGmRqUmxisrycyZXlCm3Ii8lrB1695lIXM1wx2ly7c1HqTF364XLsg1T10OWW-tX-NnkYb-uv1LK19A7bo3qJARTD

I will never give in to the Darkness like you have.” 

I won’t let fear control me. I won’t!”

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!”

The words of the ‘Aheral woman echoed through the Exalted’s mind as he sat on the cold, stone floor within the pitch black cavern that was his room. Eyes shut loosely, his breathing calm, his skin exposed to the cold, stagnant air within the cave, he couldn’t keep her words from leaving his mind. They weren’t new. They were rather familiar. The voice was different, as was the person wielding it, but the words were the same, and they held the same meaning. 

I’ll not let these vile magics plague my mind any longer.”

I don’t want to go down this path. This isn’t mine, Vas, it’s yours!”

WHAT THE HELL AM I TO YOU, JUST SOME KIND OF PAWN?!”

The being hummed to himself, as if having an epiphany. “Cyrene…” He spoke lowly, deep in thought as he whispered. Cyrene. His greatest failure. For a time, his biggest weakness. No... This one will be different. She will be what you failed to be. She will be everything I wanted, and she will please The Mother more than you ever could, Cyrene.” He spat her name out, as if it held a revolting taste against his tongue. He scowled, and the four tendrils present against his back curled inwards, shaking with emotion. 

He released a slow breath of air, and his ebon appendages slowly relaxed. “No.. No. It was my fault. I see, Mother, I see. I tried to control her. I caused her to stray from her path. It was I who failed.”

He relaxed further, focusing in on the churning chaotic energy spiraling within himself. He focused on the malefic presence, and the Dark Prophet grew calm against the turbulence. “This one will rise to greatness. She will be my prodigy, and I will not fail you again, Arun’Asna.” He opened his eyes, his glowing irises shining within the darkness. “Her destiny will not escape her. Not like it escaped you, Cyrene.”

ace42acd2feb0c35078e1aa19c55b154.png

cnDDvYChKpYnQ-y7N42APgj8wWcKCwmjGHWEu3FZwODbCFIEGmRqUmxisrycyZXlCm3Ii8lrB1695lIXM1wx2ly7c1HqTF364XLsg1T10OWW-tX-NnkYb-uv1LK19A7bo3qJARTD

Spoiler

Had to make my own post since headass @Unwillingly deleted her post

9 hours ago, calzium said:

Dael’s shoulders disheveled a bit as he sat outside of the cavern, thinking to himself; “Okay, it might be a bad time to give him this.” 
He’d look down at a #1 Shade mug. 

20 minutes ago, Lackless_ said:

Lockezi looks at Dael “What the ****.”

Luma, from next to Locke, utters, “Yeah, everyone knows that I am #1.”