Interview With a Community Member - auLune

TryaxReck

Hey everybody, welcome to the first of hopefully many interviews with a community member, where we select certain individuals to be interviewed. Have someone you think would like to be interviewed? Nominate them by telling me who you’d like to see next! But without further ado, let me introduce auLune!

So, AuLune. Tell us about yourself?

Spoiler

Lmfao, this feels like a job interview. How do I best stroke my ego? Ah yes. Well, im 17, most of my friends call me Lune. I’m a sucker for fiction books, and hit the gym 6 days a week. Oh, and I work my school.

Ah, so your a buff nerd? Got any book reccomendations?

Spoiler

Red Rising, its actually quite similar to whats going on in LOTC right now. Social castes, unrest, revolution etc.

Next question; If you could thank one community member for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

@Arcean, he is a gmt freak like me, and we just got along really well from the start.

Anything you regret doing during your time here?

Spoiler

I regret staying up late so often, especially during those NAFTA negotiations.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be and why?

Spoiler

@Arcean – Cool dude

@Braxis - Generally great staff member and friend.

@fieselena – Just a person I enjoy talking to, really.

@TryaxReck – Just in case I ever want to break out of Jail you can be the demolitions expert, lol

Current favorite song / artist?

Spoiler

Arctic Monkeys, a solid pick. What about your funniest IC moment on the server however?

Spoiler

When I ran into Curon with my heir persona while pvp turned on, killed 2v1 on the gate and smashed the gatehouse, got in and  wrecked the other dude too, and dude's last words were just "bananas.”

lmao, how about characters? What character did you like playing the most, whether it an event character or just a normal persona?

Spoiler

I had a beggar persona who would dance and sing for minae, and munched carrots infront of the kings.

That was my favorite character.

I see.  Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

If I have any hidden talents, they must be really well hidden cause I haven’t found em yet.

Nice. To shift to a more serious topic however, do you feel anything is missing from the server? Mechanically, community, etc.

Spoiler

Rules are not solid, people are finding loopholes and moderators responding by trying to cover the loopholes with more absurd rules, which leads to a series of bad decisions, where everyone suffers and rule lawyering people get the last laugh. Community is highly toxic because of the propaganda made from the war, which is never good. War has simply dragged on for far too long and reports should be handled quicker. I also believe moderators should try and be as unbiased as possible.

One last thing before we part ways, what is the origin of your username?

Spoiler

My username was actually taken from that book, Red Rising. Its the name of the house of the ruling family in the series.

Thanks for reading and thanks to @auLune for agreeing to be interviewed! If you want to be next up on this list, give yourself or someone else a recommendation! That’s all for now folks, see you next Sunday!

Edited by TryaxReck

That’s my ehusband wew.

2 minutes ago, Evonpire said:

That’s my ehusband wew.

I thought we were keeping it as a secret, honey.

Ah, yes, hit the gym 6 days a week

In lotc, right?

1 minute ago, auLune said:

I thought we were keeping it as a secret, honey.

Why hide our love.

Lmao when I saw the title I thought lune became a CT member :DD good post btw I like this kind of things since it reveals the concerns and thoughts about the server.

6 minutes ago, TheMissileKnowsWhereItIs said:

Ah, yes, hit the gym 6 days a week

In lotc, right?

Hitting on the doors, they do not let me in because im too fat.

Just now, Arcean said:

Lmao when I saw the title I thought lune became a CT member :DD good post btw I like this kind of things since it reveals the concerns and thoughts about the server.

Hah, me becoming staff, lmao.

should make the questions about things regarding controversy on LOTC such as pvp, staff, or general state of the server. would make for a much more interesting interview

no offense tho, just a suggestion

7 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

should make the questions about things regarding controversy on LOTC such as pvp, staff, or general state of the server. would make for a much more interesting interview

no offense tho, just a suggestion

I did consider that, but i want this thing to help bring everyone together in the community and focus on the positives, and less on the negatives. Focusing on whats good with LOTC is just is important with focusing on whats bad. And I believe that the community and friendship we all got is the best aspect of LOTC. Especially the dewper memes.