MUFFINS APPRECIATION THREAD (we love you)

puffables

LotsofMuffins Appreciation Thread! 

LotsofMuffins, currently holding the ign ‘LotsOfMystery’, is our lovely head resident CT (uwu) admin. (very cool, i know B)) )

Entertaining us all with events in the lobby during the server’s darkest times, giving so much time and dedication to the community, she is always here to assist.

In her tenure so far, she’s done SO much good work; a LOT of behind the scenes efforts in addition to what you might see over on the server, which is already impressive, as the most active admin!
- puff and kenno ?

She’s wonderful - and so, to show our appreciation, we bring this thread here!

Please show your support in the comments below

❤️ If anyone says anything remotely mean i will end your life ❤️

-= ❤️ =-

zYVt7nxv8y8n38Vmn5puY3dstzUen_TmYZdVBfgy8KERWF3T0VuvA5ZYk5zt87MSfGOaRxjZyfSnhhWhRolwXqtYOdD1qzFXo8qitaeb5_Wu0IvVx2THtXhJN-fPsMtoQau024F_

(by bluebudgie)

Great friend, I appreciate you tons, bro!

I love Muffins, when she logs on I smile, and know it’s going to be a fun day of laughs and just overall joy.  

-Rella101 =D

LotsOfMuffins best muffins, a very good friend who i like to talk to/hang out with

Hey! It me, the nerdiest of penguins,

I just wanted to start off by saying I have really bad anxiety a long with some other health problems (this is relevant I promise) and when I started on Lotc I was pretty skeptical, being overwhelmed by the large player base and seemingly unreachable higher ups. Way back when I was a new player (honestly it's not actually that long maybe half a year) I went to the cloud temple greenhouse cause fLoWeRs and noticed some of the flowers were missing due to world editing in snow. Now, as some of my friends can tell you I was freaking out both in pms and vc because I was all like “Gosh I really need this flower but I don’t want to bother anyone” and was somewhat prepared to just give up on my flower escapades. Mid-panic attack (yes I have panic-attacks about mineman flowers) my waifu for laifu pm-ed me and was like “Hey- you should ask LotsofMuffins, she’s really nice!” I mustered up the courage and pm-ed her bracing myself in case I was annoying her, but she was super nice and made me feel a lot better. She tp-ed to me and I calmed down almost instantly, and felt pretty silly for freaking out in the first place. She was super attentive, making sure she fixed the problem in whole, making sure she didn’t miss any flowers. It seems like a very small gesture, but at the time, it was a huge relief, and I sincerely appreciate it to this day. The whole experience made me feel a lot more comfortable, in both talking to higher-ups and just feeling more safe in the Lotc community in general. Since, I’ve made a lot of friends, including LotsOfMuffins, and honestly, aside from being an amazing admin, she’s a super cool person too. All her characters are super fun to rp with, and she’s so fun in voice chats. Whether it’s starting a girl scout troop that's definitely not a cult, or cosplaying Aerendyl as Emeline together, she’s a super amazing player and friend, and I will definitely miss her during her hiatus. Despite this, I definitely think she deserves a break where she can enjoy other games, listening to Toss a Coin to your Witcher on repeat (it’s a bop forever). I hope everyone sends her love because it’s what she deserves❤️

Anyways, love you Muffins, 

Nerdy out

image.jpeg.c973022a3cc152e9830acec9fbad5f49.jpeg

rlly toxic pls ban!

nah but fr muffins is a great person and deserves this thread for sure

Edited by pkdon

I was forced to post here by puffables. She’s holding me in gunpoint in her fungeon, saying all these nice words. 10/10 Cupcake.

Muffins is honestly such a bean. 10/10, my fave admin!!! ❤️

I still think about how our adventure happened. I gave you advice for your CT application a long time ago and hey, look at you now! You’re the freaking community admin! You’re doing a great job at it. 

I hope you cheer up fren!

Met you from the start, and up to now. – Always been chill and ****. Muffins, never change.

78ca6dcf64f289217a62a0cadd2c1bc0.png

Take a seat, and a break. – You deserve it.

(Perry the Platypus, Welcome to my new invention. – The Cock and Ball Torturniator.)

I just want to express how helpful muffin has been. I don't think most people will ever realize that she's a wonderful admin. Everyday, people tend to throw mean comments at staff in general, often for little to no reason, and I can say with confidence that that is probably something Muffin faces everyday. With that said, it's admirable that she can always endure the harshness of her position and still bring a smile to the faces of many with just her dazzling personality and silly antics. You see, being a community team member in itself isn't nearly as easy as it seems, people tend to view it as a stepping stone for other positions, but those who remain loyal and generally display their passion for helping new players are extremely, extremely admirable people. There's always the weed in the flower field, i think we can all agree on that, but that should not undermine the genuine efforts of the rest. With that said, Muffins deserves all the praise I and many others can possibly give her. I understand Lotc can be an unpleasant experience to some, but people like Muffins enable you to see that it's not just a toxic community. Love you muffins ❤️