Hidden Switches Notice

Telanir

Hey guys,

So as you know, the server box updated and so has the game server to 1.15.2. We’ve been working hard to resolve any leftover issues, some of which were some horrid lag (now fixed), intermittent crashing, and the other being chunks (while much better) still not loading smoothly during peak times.

So, the intermittent crashing is currently on the list and it appears that there are some problems with using hidden switches at the same time as WorldEdit is busy doing something. Unfortunately, staff do need to be able to use WorldEdit without fear of crashing the server down for hours and @Llir and I are working people and not always available. This issue affected previous versions as well it’s just that now that we’ve isolated the other problems we see this as well, it is not due to our update to 1.15.2.

I’m going to give disabling hidden switches a shot and see if we can get any closer to a juicy 99.9% uptime. Sorry for any inconveniences this causes, if this don’t fix it then you can have your switches back. ?

Thanks,

Telanir.

50 minutes ago, InfamousGerman said:

give us warclaims back

Let us finish the fight smh

what other craftbook functions are disabled as a whole? I know we can use [lift] and [gate], but are any others being turned off?

16 hours ago, Telanir said:

horrid lag (now fixed)

lol

What qualifies as a hidden switch? Are we terminating all redstone use? Just trying to figure out what's being limited.