Sign in to follow this  
CrocsGuy

[Ransom] 2 Females from Helena

eQZkeTG.png

[!] A missive is sent to all factions within the empire, mainly Helena. It would read:

“We have captured 2 females, found near Helena. They will be tortured and handed over to the A.I.S., unless we are paid 2500 minas per female. We give you one saints hour to get the adequate amount of minas to us, or they will face a fate worse than death. Martii vel mori.”

The missive would be signed by one called “Dux”.

Spoiler

bro is this a knight_vector alt

“Pa! They’ve started selling poor ladies again... 2500 minas per lady? What are theses outrageously high prices... you’re only supposed to ransom that out for a NOBLE.” The lady Gwynnestri crumbles the missive.

Fethis Morvayn tears up the missive, following his rescue of the two. He begins sending missives out to Orenians, letting them know of the safe return of Octavia within Helena, unharmed by the A.I.S. Thereafter, he oversees the treatment of the Morsgradi child, mistaken to be one of Oren. 

@Milenkhov@ARCHITECUS

Edited by BardMainHere

3 minutes ago, BardMainHere said:

Fethis Morvayn tears up the missive, following his rescue of the two. He begins sending missives out to Orenians, letting them know of the safe return of Octavia within Helena, unharmed by the A.I.S. Thereafter, he oversees the treatment of the Morsgradi child, mistaken to be one of Oren. 

@Milenkhov

“Fethis Morvayn’onn – perhaps the prodigy of Luara upon the realm, a shame that the war has separated men and ‘ker of honor, but I’m grateful of your deeds today, GOD is watching upon your feat, and he is ever rewarding of those that protect the children of Horen’s flock, the AIS are not so different from us, the men of the ISA, in the end some of us still have values of valiant grandeur.” stated Sir Adrian upon recieving a penned missive from the Renelian ‘ker towards the Novellen in Helena.

Elene scowls, recognizing the one girl by her eye color. ”Family before power, I will kill these bandits.” She’d state to her older brother, though still recovering in her hospital bed, only recently having started to walk again.

do you still have the slaves asks daleka

6 hours ago, Comunque said:

"Bah, they used to have honor!" Paul Joseph stated upon laying his eyes on the missive for the first time.

“Kidnapping people was never honorable,” says Porphyre.