Wiki Team | A letter from the Players

CasualNuker

Dear Wiki Team,

I as a player of LOTC who joined in the last two years find these many pages the team is deleting rather annoying. If this proceeds we henceforth lose many years of history in our wonderful server. I therefore urge you all to reconsider this decision and keep the beloved pages of many important historical figures in our server. Thank you, 

Sincerely,  The Players.

I would urge the pages even if they have zero information on them to be kept, they’re historical names which if you delve into the forums you can find information to fill in the blanks and update. So yes, don’t delete.

If idiots delete wiki pages....

Just leave the ******* wiki alone rat creatures. 

Don’t worry everyone! It’s on pause/nothing is being deleted at the moment, but for next time (Hopefully we don’t have a next time) Just go easy on me lol- Also feel free to PM me if you have any more concerns that need to be addressed, I will be getting to everyone!

We listened and will push an updated announcement out by tomorrow!

No page will be deleted, instead we will archive pages and ask more people to update their pages instead. News will be out tomorrow, so do not worry! We listen and we want to work with the playerbase on this!