loseraaron

A MISSIVE FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN HELENA: AN ESSAY

uDxdBNSEwgmsyP0t_fay_8wn778hqD4G7_0bL3oBAuhggYVKOEosw4iAm6b4avQQ1N5JK5l8l4bW2cB_ieXEpmENixnefmfXR7sGIL-SEqMIw31OF6mk4jty9OX2kXp0f44X1eT5

A MISSIVE FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN HELENA

AN ESSAY

INTRODUCTION

As we enter the second half of the century, my mind wanders back to my childhood in my father's manor. I reminiscence with all the memories I have of running through the countryside, looking at the deer in the surrounding forest, the ducks quacking in the pond, and the birds chirping in the trees.

I often wondered if everyone could afford this luxury, when the hard truth is that they cannot. I want this to change; for every child deserves the basics to get them by in life, reading, writing, sewing, and many, many more.

But why do we need schools? Schools help the younger generation stay off the streets, schools help them become productive members of society, schools improve literacy rates. We need schools. Ask yourself; why should we be able to receive a basic education and more beyond that but others can’t? I ask for you to help me in my quest for public schooling for all.

FUNDING

Funding is important for any government establishment, I propose that the government should fund these schools in Helena, rather than letting the kids and their parents pay what little money they have for it; for that would be cruel and unfair.

IN CONCLUSION

Schools will help our city tremendously; I believe that it will get kids off the streets and help drop down crime by a significant amount; it will turn these kids into productive members of society, and lastly, it is everyone's GOD given right to attend school and have basic knowledge of the world and religion.

Signed,

Lady Octavia Amelie Pruvia of Ostwick

Anna Maria muses to all those in the imperial court about the efforts of her studious cousin, the newest pride of their house.