What was your favourite gaming moment?

Man of Respect

I remember when I used to play Heroes of the Storm and the ranking was from 50 to 1, being 1 the highest (not related to top 1 or something, its like bronze to master on LoL without the regional ratings)

I was rank 36 and I made fun of this rank 1 guy for being beaten by me, this guy was a friend of a friend. He began to trash talk me, saying that I can’t say anything because I was a rank 36 player and I got “carried” and was shitty and he’s rank 1 so he’s better

I got so butthurt that I began to play only ranked until I reached rank 1 too. I wanted to flex on this guy but I didn’t find him again.

Fast forward to next season, the rank model changes from 50 to 1 to Bronze to Grandmaster (being Grandmaster the top 500 and Master the rank just above diamond 1 but not good enough for top 500

I got Master rank on this first season, and he was hard stuck at Platinum 3 when I saw him again, so I went to pick on him and call him a noob. I got blocked after that.

I also remember that, back when I was better at PvP on MInecraft, some guys on prot 4 diamond on a factions server broke into our base and I almost killed this guy’s with diamond armor after respawning using my fist. A moderator was watching and I got banned for “using kill aura”. It’s very satisfying when you get banned for using kill aura while playing fair.

7 minutes ago, Benelux said:

Being eleven and getting the s*x scene on Mass Affect. ?

based

couldnt recall ive been pretty content but recently was playing r6 with my friends and i just started popping the **** off one night and back to back kept landing MVP and it felt p good because lately ive been feeling and doing ****, was tearin it up on ela & jackal

After playing through Reach, a game built upon the concept of sacrifice, I really felt a sense of satisfaction in this ending.  There was no happy ending for your character in the end, but at the same time you know that their sacrifice wasn’t in vain.  It was the perfect ending and one final blast from Bungie before they moved on from the Halo franchise.  One of my favourite gaming moments.

Edited by Gilded