! Flash Skin Sale ! [CLOSED]

cowgirl bebop

CLOSED

YOOOO

Thank you to everyone who got a spot and helped me out in my time of need! I now have 9 skins to make tonight so I’m closing up so I don’t get too overwhelmed. If you’re still interested in a skin, I am willing to take more commissions at the sale price for the next 24 hours BUT they won’t get done tonight. Thanks everyone for your support!

YOOOOOO

What’s up gamers, ShannonLeigh here with a surprise bill that I need some help paying! So I’m having a flash sale on skins. I will be spending the entire afternoon/evening skinning so you will have your purchase complete within the next 6-12 hours!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfits (no head/hair) are going for $5

Full skins are $9

OR

2 Full skins for $15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be accepting commissions until I have enough to pay my bill!

Here is my PMC page for reference to my style (note: I do not post any commissions on my PMC page to discourage skin theft!)

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/deusvidet/

Just post below letting me know you want a commission and I will be completing commissions in the order I receive them. If I don’t get any orders, I’ll cry!

THANKS!!

Image result for dancing frog gif

I would help, but I am broke. Good luck on paying your bill. WONK WONK WONK!

sign me uip

bb52b126c9da4575e6ebc89377c87550.png

I’d love to commission a skin

!

Edited by Miko0322