[Completed]A trial for VonAulus and Hunwald

4CD

The evidence has been on the table for a months. I referring to Harrison's post you can view it below. The staff team has failed to fulfill their duties, this is 100% true with this post. I know i wasn’t involved in this post or whatever but with the recent commotion on the forums with the ban issues. This needs to be fixed also @VonAulus and @Hunwald have been proven to be biased and corrupt. This should not be happening even if its just a minecraft server. When evidence has been dismissed theres a problem, its been confirmed. If the admins are here to protect their fellow staff members from getting banned, outrages me and many other people. I have a problem that Hunwald has been proven to be biased and hes still here banning me. If you’ve been banned for “toxicity tell me in the comments. This possibly could be some more evidence. So I have mustered up enough courage to demand a fail trial NOT decided by admins. We can run this like a court meeting in United States possibly could be the same in other countries, I really don’t care. We should have 12 jury members and they can have a defendant if they want to. Anyways, we can have a maximum amount of people who can present their evidence on the other side so it doesn’t last for days. People can spectate then the Jury can talk to each other and decide. To make it balanced we can have 6 players and 6 staff members on the jury. The admins and staff can go off at me all they want but there is a PROBLEM and this needs to be fixed now fairly not by admins.

An interesting topic for debate. I know that it will never happen. Even if it did by some god unknown happening does happen, it wouldn’t work. You cite the US court system, but the jury is chosen out of millions of people, who are given dozens, if not more, questions to weed out those with any possible association. Not only is that not possible on LOTC as everyone in some way is connected directly to admins, but the player base is so certainly all over the place. The same can be said for staff, I’m certain every single staff member knows the admins and that would skew their vote off the bat. Alongside that for a court to punish someone, there must be a totally unanimous vote. That simply wouldn’t happen and re-trial would happen over and over again. Lastly, this is just too damn complex and long-winded for a minecraft server. You break a rule, you get banned. Case law doesn’t apply on LOTC so when one person can get banned for something, another person in a similar situation might not.

Just now, Zacho said:

An interesting topic for debate. I know that it will never happen. Even if it my some god unknown happening does happen, it wouldn’t work. You cite the US court system, but the jury is chosen out of millions of people, who are given dozens, if not more, questions to weed out those with any possible association. Not only is that not possible on LOTC as everyone in some way is connected directly to admins, but the player base is so certainly all over the place. The same can be said for staff, I’m certain every single staff member knows the admins and that would skew their vote off the bat. Alongside that for a court to punish someone, there must be a totally unanimous vote. That simply wouldn’t happen and re-trial would happen over and over again. Lastly, this is just too damn complex and long-winded for a minecraft server. You break a rule, you get banned. Case law doesn’t apply on LOTC so when one person can get banned for something, another person in a similar situation might not.

Yeah, cool. I don’t really care. We don’t have millons to choose. Just pick god damn players. Also nobody asked if case law applies because they break a rule and then don’t get banned or atleast demoted?

Just now, PettyDoesCrack said:

Yeah, cool. I don’t really care. We don’t have millons to choose. Just pick god damn players. Also nobody asked if case law applies because they break a rule and then don’t get banned or atleast demoted?

The post you linked literally tries to incorporate the exact same idea as case law...

tv-judge-jerry-springer-1b.jpg?quality=8

1720_Jusge-and-Jury.jpg

Depicted above, The Honourable Judge Kaelan__ and his jury of “The Boys”

@Sykogenic @Knox @Callum @Nectorist

On a serious note – can you please stop vomiting all over your keyboard you absolute retard. 

3 minutes ago, Zacho said:

The post you linked literally tries to incorporate the exact same idea as case law...

So pretty much you now decide you side with Hunwald and Grool? I don’t care if it in-cooperates case law. Something needs to be done. I don’t care if you guys volunteer. Good for you. That argument is valid, no argument about this is even valid. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. Its ******* tiresome that I had to write this then be criticized or told “its not going to work.” I know it isn’t. It’s an idea which others can build on?

2 minutes ago, PettyDoesCrack said:

So pretty much you now decide you side with Hunwald and Grool? I don’t care if it in-cooperates case law. Something needs to be done. I don’t care if you guys volunteer. Good for you. That argument is valid, no argument about this is even valid. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. Its ******* tiresome that I had to write this then be criticized or told “its not going to work.” I know it isn’t. It’s an idea which others can build on?

Yeah, because I wear a big shiny blue tag and even DARE argue with you I must side with Hunwald and Grool. Of course, a very smart argument you put forth. Then you decide to complain that someone even DARE debate something that you put in the debate forum. Wow, a big shocker! Seems like just another **** post at this point, because all the ideas put forward are so inherently flawed that they could never be feasible on LOTC.

Telling people to comment whether they were targetted by bias isn’t gonna help anything... people have their own opinions and can call anything bias.

21 minutes ago, Zacho said:

Yeah, because I wear a big shiny blue tag and even DARE argue with you I must side with Hunwald and Grool. Of course, a very smart argument you put forth. Then you decide to complain that someone even DARE debate something that you put in the debate forum. Wow, a big shocker! Seems like just another **** post at this point, because all the ideas put forward are so inherently flawed that they could never be feasible on LOTC.

Ah yes, because your a moderator you decide whats a **** post and what isn’t. Just because my idea wont work doesn’t mean others can’t work off of it.. k. 

Let us talk about this post because as many people have stated nothing was done. And that is far by the truth; quite a few people in this list are unbanned. Such as Ixil and GGt whom both are currently unbanned. GGt being the big one from the failure of staff, which I had personally sat down back when Braxis was still a moderator and went through every emote. Not only were some off but some of GGt emotes were generally not in the reading distance which causes ooc arguments across all sides. The staff team may be seen from the community’s eyes as failed, from my eyes, I don't think so. And since this is a debate I can say that. Moderations try to evolve and change our system to help the community as much as we can by stating rules over, going through rewrites changes, making sure all spectrums can at least try to have a moderator online. We are still evolving as a team as the community is still growing as a community.

Petty, you talk about Hunwald being biased towards you quite a bit, but this sentence here is what throws me. “I have a problem that Hunwald has been proven to be biased, and he's still here banning me." You were banned for a short time by Hunwald yes. Your admin ban was told to you by the admin team. What it was on and why it was changed, which you fail to acknowledge anywhere in this post. Toxicity bans usually are repeated offence warning. What might of been a shorter time was progressed over toxicity that you show even in this own forum post. You also mention evidence against Hunwald, please if you have it make a document and send it over to management and admins as we can look it over. You are still welcome to show any management, and if you want to call bias on me, you can bring it up to Sykogenic who I’m sure wouldn't mind.

A court like a system would be a grand idea if we didn't have hundreds of users like we do. Something similar was applied when the community team had appealed, and that didn't work out as well as everyone hoped when they had it. As stated previously, the US court of law wouldn't be the best course of action? Why? Because LOTC is not a thoroughly American server yes we speak primarily English, but people come from all walks of life to enjoy one server. Such as Italians, Polish, Turkish, Russians, Scottish, Irish, Greece, Americans, carousel, Africa, you name it. So instead we have our infraction list and protocol, which is how things are handled.

It’s a learning process for different problems and solution there never one good fix. It comes with time, and I know your upset from many different things. But putting your anger out on other people and saying they are siding with one versus the other is not the way to go about it.

1 minute ago, Tigergiri said:
Let us talk about this post because as many people have stated nothing was done. And that is far by the truth; quite a few people in this list are unbanned. Such as Ixil and GGt whom both are currently unbanned. GGt being the big one from the failure of staff, which I had personally sat down back when Braxis was still a moderator and went through every emote. Not only were some off but some of GGt emotes were generally not in the reading distance which causes ooc arguments across all sides. The staff team may be seen from the community’s eyes as failed, from my eyes, I don't think so. And since this is a debate I can say that. Moderations try to evolve and change our system to help the community as much as we can by stating rules over, going through rewrites changes, making sure all spectrums can at least try to have a moderator online. We are still evolving as a team as the community is still growing as a community.

Petty, you talk about Hunwald being biased towards you quite a bit, but this sentence here is what throws me. “I have a problem that Hunwald has been proven to be biased, and he's still here banning me." You were banned for a short time by Hunwald yes. Your admin ban was told to you by the admin team. What it was on and why it was changed, which you fail to acknowledge anywhere in this post. Toxicity bans usually are repeated offence warning. What might of been a shorter time was progressed over toxicity that you show even in this own forum post. You also mention evidence against Hunwald, please if you have it make a document and send it over to management and admins as we can look it over. You are still welcome to show any management, and if you want to call bias on me, you can bring it up to Sykogenic who I’m sure wouldn't mind.

A court like a system would be a grand idea if we didn't have hundreds of users like we do. Something similar was applied when the community team had appealed, and that didn't work out as well as everyone hoped when they had it. As stated previously, the US court of law wouldn't be the best course of action? Why? Because LOTC is not a thoroughly American server yes we speak primarily English, but people come from all walks of life to enjoy one server. Such as Italians, Polish, Turkish, Russians, Scottish, Irish, Greece, Americans, carousel, Africa, you name it. So instead we have our infraction list and protocol, which is how things are handled.

It’s a learning process for different problems and solution there never one good fix. It comes with time, and I know your upset from many different things. But putting your anger out on other people and saying they are siding with one versus the other is not the way to go about it.

THIS POST WAS MADE TO LITERALLY GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT HUNWALD AND GROOL, NOT ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE. KEEP THIS IN MIND PLEASE.