[Completed]A trial for VonAulus and Hunwald

4CD

2 minutes ago, PettyDoesCrack said:

THIS POST WAS MADE TO LITERALLY GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT HUNWALD AND GROOL, NOT ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE. KEEP THIS IN MIND PLEASE.

I would suggest you read the whole reply. 

5 minutes ago, Tigergiri said:

Petty, you talk about Hunwald being biased towards you quite a bit, but this sentence here is what throws me. “I have a problem that Hunwald has been proven to be biased, and he's still here banning me." You were banned for a short time by Hunwald yes. Your admin ban was told to you by the admin team. What it was on and why it was changed, which you fail to acknowledge anywhere in this post. Toxicity bans usually are repeated offence warning. What might of been a shorter time was progressed over toxicity that you show even in this own forum post. You also mention evidence against Hunwald, please if you have it make a document and send it over to management and admins as we can look it over. You are still welcome to show any management, and if you want to call bias on me, you can bring it up to Sykogenic who I’m sure wouldn't mind.

Hunwald and Grool had nothing to do with your ban being extended, the first case it was extended to two weeks on my call due to how horribly toxic you were being in New Player Discord. One where I didn't have to screenshot a thing because several players offered thier own.  Showing the story on why it got extended.

As for the Admin ban it was explained to you and how to get out of it. If you need clarification pm me on Discord but do keep in mind I'm on the other side of my state with only celluar data until Saturday at the latest.

As for Hunwald, if you have proof that I have not been given yet. Submit a staff report or give me a proper report in a google doc in PMs. Out of the two months of being Manager or Admin I've only recently within the last few days gotten any report regarding my staff.  If they've done anything to abuse permissions they will be dealt with accordingly due to the severity of said abuse or breach of staff permissions after reviewing any report or reports.

I will be locking this thread as Tigers post answers several points made off the post you referenced. And you yourself admitted the idea won't work.

Apologizes for any typos or bad grammer on my phone at my hotel. My thumbs are screaming for mercy since chrome crashed and I had to retype this twice.

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.