[PK] Assimilated, The Scalpal Breaks

The Docked Relic

A dank cave, dripping with moisture, the walls of the cave were overgrown. No one ever comes down here, thought the elfess. She was frowning and alone, coming here often to restore her mind. Her half a hand grazed against the cobble, down and down she went, the air grew colder, the wind grew more silent.

Her ears flickered, hearing the pleas and cries of someone. The Doctor doing her job well, rushed to the scene. There lay a beast, a horrible beast. Their exterior was pink and wet, oozing unknown liquids from its body. All over its form were eyes, so many eyes. The thing rumbled like a tremor, squelching about as one of its many tendrils held onto an unfortunate Wonk. The frog-like being croaked, pleading for help. It was for not.

The thing squelched, eventually forming a rumble of a voice. The elfess was paralyzed by fear, she couldn’t hear its voice, but it said its name, and what it wanted. A Dobleck, a being of endless hunger. She attempted to run, to call for help, she found herself unable, she was paralyzed. Her legs ceased to move, she faltered over, and felt her skin burn as it fell from her.

She screamed in agony as she fell. She couldn’t hear what happened to the dear Wonk, but all she could see of him was a faint green blur in its pink gelatin. It approached, oozing as it went, tendrils surrounding the small elfess. ”Escape is Futile, foolish ape.”, the being rumbled, before it sharpened its tendrils and burrowed themselves into her small stature. She croaked, she cried, soon to end. A tear fell from her eye as she faded. Her body was soon gone, absorbed into the horrid creature’s flesh.

Jic you wanna see this monster for whatever reason.

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

stephen-somers-yog-sothoth-in-red.png.c27b6d8149c4002dd908c8ce73051c91.png

((Alvahnia was a fun character but it was her time to go, nothing better to PK to than one of Atrex’s monsters! Thank you))

[RP] The Elder Dobleck would enjoy the soul being added to its collection, finding a nice rat near some boats it would use the souls it had consumed to create a Dobleck Spawn which it implanted in the rat. Following this, the Elder Dobleck would return to it’s disguised form going to hunt it’s next prey as well as continuing its life as a Stray Cat.

[OOC] Atrex would shed a tear sad that he had murdered someone and they decided to Pk, I will miss this character my friend I hope I honored you with this death but please don't do this to me I can only take something Pking so much.

The doctor collapses into her desk, simply staring off into a wall. The woman her daughter had trained and she had spent nearly two decades beside in work- a beloved founder of her guild. Gone with the tick of a secondhand timepiece. Her fingers drum in the silence of the now empty home, Alvahnia its sole other occupant. Things left and last clothing she had folded simply sitting before the elfess. A bouquet of flowers, red roses, sitting atop her desk with a small satchel of minae to pay for the woman’s grave.

The elderly former cult leader rested at his desk as he heard the news of Alvahnia, taking the mask in the shape of an owl’s gaze onto the surface. “This is most...interesting”  Mirrak took up his journal and began to make notes of what he has heard of her death. “I must begin research of this, the results may please them” 

[OOC] Docky is a great friend to me and it’s sad to see Alvahnia go sadly, I hope your new characters will be even better ?

Dread was most definitely the best way she felt when the news of Alvah’s death reaches her. Guilt, too, rises in her throat like bile. She’d been so horrible to her earlier, because p some reckless mistake. Now, she couldn’t apologize for that. The emotions weave into some awful tapestry of words as the sleepless elfess mourns the third death of someone special in the last five years.

“... I hope you’re listening... I hope you know... Mayan’s gonna miss you.... you idiot sandwich….” 

Ilueth paused upon recieving the news. Silence took over her often noisy and relentless mind. She lowered her head, ears flattened as she eyed the staff Alva has once given to her. She stares and stares as if tring to assimilate and make sense of what she’s heard. Her face pale and her her expression violently bare as she allowed the grief and dread swirl inside her being.

”... I hope you are not pained any longer, Mother”

Xavis Ashwood sits down in his house, the stump of his former right hand resting on his legs while his left held a bottle of ale. The elf takes a sip from the bottle and sighs "Another day and another family member dead. It's a shame really"

As Nami hears of this news her eyes widen as they begin to water, she falls to her knees and begin to cry her heart out. all of the memories of her little child running through her mind as she sits there crying. she has losted another, her dearest daughter. she felt in pain for not being there for her, to protect her, to help her. now her daughter died and whatever killed her will soon face the wrath of a mother and that of a mage. 

“I will make sure whatever hurt you suffer..my little one...”  

"May Kor guide you within his gate. And we shall purge this world from these wicked beast" A halfling mumbled softly as she'd was lost within a forest, staring at the sky as she remembered the moment when she met the doctor. "I should've talk with you more, a shame. Another innocent life taken away." 

If and when the new’s of Alva’s death would reach Rhaella, the elfess would cover her mouth, shaking her head as she took a seat right down where she stood.. Her eyes filled with tears. “Oh.. My Alva.. From our teen years, past that of adulthood.. I am glad I was able to meet you and call you my friend. A blessing it was to see you again after all these years..”