Sign in to follow this  
Viltaren

Open Event Site in Athera Sutica, Magic Forge

[!] A poster is hung from the memo board in Vanguards Rest, formerly known as Salvus. Extra copies lie below.

TktQ1MfiNJbiO7t-1kVIRjQ6U3h3FfinYsUqqdBqpl6BPRksyrMuW2X4CoqYS8JY9fN31itIj5coAQccBp18w8obb1qrcc4_Np5wbkh93ruL_pV3hSwUJcYDgLAviI_qk_lg21Sy

The Sutican’s have made a discovery!

In our new city of Vanguard’s Rest, we found an ancient forge!

Its embers only flare to life for those who are not connected to the void, but when they do, an Elemental Forge Spirit will bestow upon you a list of ingredients.

Obtain these ingredients and offer them to the fire.

When you do so, the forge master will create for you a magical artifact.

He will make one per person, and the ingredients could be very challenging to obtain, but well worth it.

All are welcome to our city in general, but more than welcome to approach the forge master!

Illustrations of the location can be found below.

M4YFjh6ZCzPDHbLIiYhdkh0dTINstI0GaC3mExGq1Ixg3moRfk9swAtOub3v_TlasDwodC81ejOxzFsuvsEXIhj3sf4xujGT709oZAkoiIw2ZMiWqkL9S8ruCo32nF-TBOrXmVQf

t3Yrp6AICbUGnz1QE49x3-hsEvhctLUh9JsTEduAE_-C6-AX29Ja0JvR2bqtpyK5SkjGeje6Vh00UtMNvLw3GWhyhMXzouuuMmWhh9n1Y9vtQw8Qt1RHharv68sna4wt07Di0YkI

W93-y3l0jNJvgq81Vw6I-zxxlSHu2JShKvXj8_HhaAIjjdErnXA0o7oCm3Ynnjrkp87dchhWPHrkXyRoz4a6_kouyu5LIGbiWqFgEXjAsygUcfqDPscbquijtQ-ELOlJRhbErkwn

Trade Empress Lilith Helenson-Anarion the Free Empire of Sutica,
Sovereign Lady of the Whispering Isles, Protector of the Free, 

Reclaimer of The Dead City Salvus

UHrrZgXS0nCgkcatJuaQN80QIm0qqtMSOf4KznOuGB-B9X5tlCYrrec_Nlpokgx5F2I0EdQdZsvtHrXckS1sPzgDss03V7uzWp7gCeW9w-04csfqAPp6G7igDfITVVJeN8ldgcQW

OOC: 

Coords: x 1175, Y 54, Z 1265

Directions: Go to the atherawarp sign in your camp that takes you to CT.

Then take the sign to beachsutica.

Once in sutica, follow the line of birch planks until you go up the mountain. 

Head into the city after that, following the sign to the Capital building.

It will be on your left. 

Alright so this event is free to be approached by anyone, but only turns on if you don’t know a voidal magic.

The go-to ET is Meteor Dragon#8579

All ingredients are obtainable in athera.

You do self-run events to obtain them.

The best experience is with two or more players for the self-run events.

Each item is selected not by Meteor, but an example of the one we got is: 

jZJ9z4cbnIHjUd7CfrGaNje1-AtooQOPjKRXT5aLvB0_W9ctJIH6a6i-fGmTlMfB_lf5fRNBgw-HBsrfQfKNRYrYm92q6H3Hr635hPIZdGQuqTEPHZbxkw5_p5G6YGzKQfwqHRCp

They are not limited to this theme or type, the above is just an example.

Actually revolting.

This event has no interesting properties to it other than “Hey who wants some free powerful minecraft magical artifacts??!!!! Haha u just got to collect me the blood of a virgin and i’ll make u it!!!”

Like, come on, give the players potential character development. Not indulge in their obsessive addiction of hoarding magickal pixels.

I don’t have an issue with it, actually. I just hope the LT doesn’t randomly shut it down like they did with a bunch of magics the other day.

The event was made to give people something to do. People complain when they dont get pixels and people complain when they do. None of the items got from the event last beyond athera and since there’s no villany there, you cant use them on other people. Purely, these are event items

As a filthy, degenerated void-mage myself, I can’t exactly participate in such an event, but spectating it was quite enjoyable. It’s a creative, and fun way to give people something to do. Nothing wrong with it. ❤️

marts shouldn’t exist

On 2/29/2020 at 8:23 PM, howard said:

marts shouldn’t exist

Its not a mart. its an event site giving event limited items that cannot be used on other players.