The Techlock Project

Archipelego

The Techlock Project

Hello everyone. Recently, the Lore Sect has begun a new project, addressing our Techlock. This will be redefining, clarifying, and in some cases changing our position on some subjects. As the lead of this project, I plan on addressing every part of the Techlock, and opening up the progress and work on the project to the community. This will be done through a chat I will be making, specifically for the Techlock project. 

We have seven different categories:

• Armaments
  • Medical
  • Tech-Power
  • Siege-Power
  • Metallurgy
  • Tech-Magic Complexity
  • Transport

The Plan

Each different category will have its own section in the discord. Two chats per category. One of these is for general discussion, the other is for the writing itself. This discord will be open to all players to join and discuss, if they wish. The general channel and the discussion channels of each category will be open to all. However, the writing channel of each will be locked off. This channel is for LT and specific community members. You can become one of these community members in the writing chat by filling out an application. This application and additional information regarding it will be up likely next weekend. However, we won’t want too many in each. 3-4 at maximum per category, and you can only be in one.

~+~

TL;DR

This post is intended as an introduction to the upcoming Techlock project. This project will include various topics of our Techlock, and how we may wish to redefine and clarify it. You will be welcome to join the chat, and there will be writer specific channels that you can apply to become a writer in. Our Techlock has, for too long, gone undefined and vague. This makes it difficult for you the playerbase for knowing what is and what isn’t allowed, and for us the staff when we try to enforce something that has no real basis. I am hoping to rectify this, and I hope to have your assistance.

- Archi

Calebs absolute ******* power-play to stay in admin by giving us guns

I feel like things are about to turn from Lord of the craft to War(hammer)craft. if they impliment guns, interesting

1 hour ago, PrinceJose270 said:

I feel like things are about to turn from Lord of the craft to War(hammer)craft. if they impliment guns, interesting

fu43tejsinm11.jpg

The other comments have me extremely worried and excited for this development. 

Darth Vader GIF - Darth Vader Lightsaber GIFs

your guns and blasters have no place here

“THE CLANS UNITE” 

Image result for warhammer thunderersimage.jpeg.9d32ad03526abb680afa790006c05b9f.jpeg

latest?cb=20150809033601

These+are+dwarf+fishermen+dwarfs+like+to

Soon, Umgi

watch someone make a lightsaber by combining magic with technology

Spoiler

original.gif

Transfigurist getting launched from C straight to SS tier. circa ~1760