Community Team Update - February 2020

LotsOfMuffins

The Wiki Team has been hard at work with several projects this past month. Unfourtunately, our Wiki Team Manager, TwistedFries, had to step down recently, but the team still continued with projects whilst he was around. Currently, they are on pause while we bring on a new manager. 

The front page project is their primary concern as it stands, since the character page project, where all inactive, out-of-date, or insignificant character pages were massively removed, is pretty much complete. This past month, a large number of other staff team members volunteered to give ideas and discuss how the front page should look, and our new front page is coming along nicely. It’s nearly done and should be out at the end of this month. Coming up next, lore is going to be our primary focus, where Lore Team Members will come together and help Community Team Members update all of the lore on the wiki. This is a huge task, so if you’re interested in joining the Wiki Team, shoot me a PM @LotsOfMuffins#0119!

Honestly, just delete the wiki/re-purpose it only for character pages and indepth history. Move everything else to the forums and put it all in a sub-forum that applicants will have access to so they can use updated lore rather than the Wiki.

19 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

It's worrying to see someone handle 1/4th of the incoming applications please don't let Pan burnout and try and spread out more evenly the amount of applications to all team members. 

But otherwise it really sounds cool. Hope all the projects go well.

I willingly did them. I'm not burnt out at all, and usually do them in my free time ?

3 hours ago, _Pan said:

I willingly did them. I'm not burnt out at all, and usually do them in my free time ?

Yeah I understand that but you guys are a team, and after a while Applications start getting to you. You are a great CT, wouldn’t want the team to lose you.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:50 AM, _Pan said:

this team does not deserve you, Pan. Join the ST, when Flamboyant gets removed.