THE LIFE OF SER NIKOLAUS KORTREVICH

Quinn275

Ser Wilheim Barclay, the former Lord Marshal and protégé of Ser Nikolaus takes a deep sigh upon reading the publication, shaking his head in shame. He recalled times of his youth, when the brawny Knight Paramount tested his skills in battle, along with the Regent Otto Sigmar. Under Nikolaus’s guidance, Wilheim had been forged into the soldier that he is, rising through the ranks to become a successful man in his own right. His deep sigh echoed within the stone walls of his solitary room, as the withered knight pondered about how Nikolaus’s influence had great inspiration and impact on both his own House, and his career. “Nikolaus has been nothing but an inspirational man to me, he was the source of light, in times of darkness. He had an aura of confidence around him, and undying resolve. May his soul rest well in the seven skies, for I might be visiting him soon. An old comrade from our wars.”

23 minutes ago, Quinn275 said:

The marriage between the two was unlike any other but faced victim to turmoil as any other marriage does but nevertheless their bond remained lusty and strengthened every day as their family began to grow day by day.

Harold Bell grimaced at this, his two baseborn children lingered somewhere in the world, he found solace in the fact that Ser Nikolaus and Lotte rekindled their love. “I miss her too buddy.”

((very good post @Quinn275.))

“You didn’t do that bad cousin, hmph? you were truly a model for your peers. It is quite unlucky for the two of us that you didn’t share the right ideology as I did in my youth.” mutters Ser Rodrik as he strides with Ser Nikolaus in the realm beyond life. 

Advanced issue found

✌

Spoiler

Insanely well written, accurate as hell! eye-candy to the reader and those that want to get a more immersive and elaborate knowledge out of a transcendental character!

Primrose Kortrevich, far away across the oceans in the ancient lands of Athera, remains oblivious to her uncle’s publishings. Yet as the sky deepened each evening, laying restlessly upon her hardened cot, the aging dame would think of her parents, her husband... her children.

Ivan would smile as he reads the publishing from the old man. “It’s about time my Hauchpader had something written. He was the perfect example of what every Knight should aspire to be but what every Knight cannot be, as he once told me that a true Knight would never try to become someone he is not.”

Elgon would look at the thing in slight confusion as his eyes start to falter, also because he really can’t read “Wha’s this nonsense Otto has written! He should pay some more mind to ol’ lads like meself who cannay read like the rest of these pampa’d softes!” A maid would then enter and would assist the dying old blacksmith in reading “Oh, so he’s written abou’ Niko aye?” he gives a hearty chuckle “Well, ah nevar took me own brother to fancy himself as a writer!”

Sigmar Baruch reads the missive with a grin, “not too shabby Uncle Nikki...not too shabby.”

Duncan kortrevich stumbles upon the text in a drunken Stupor as he dramatically announces to all in the tavern, “THIS, is my, my, my...hiccup... Cousin!” 

Ser Bjolfr Nord would have looked from the seven skies, talking to his old friend Nikolaus. “you didn’t mention that Me and Jakob were the ones who recuited you to the brotherhood in the first place”