[✓] [World Lore] - The Blighted Steels: Ch 1

Elennanore

11 hours ago, Elennanore said:

One should also not to refrain from breathing in the rather toxic dust.

Think this is a typo, because I can’t parse it correctly.

11 hours ago, Elennanore said:

After about a day of having Azhl Anemia. One is likely to notice the high fever and throbbing in their head.

I think you mean “After about a day of having Azhl Anemia, one is likely to notice the high fever and throbbing in their head.”

Otherwise this is kind of neat. I like the introduction of a poison that’s easily remedied too, good work.

I won’t lie I like this a lot. While I still believe it’d be better for special weapons to be individually made with marts and the likes (though, I’ll reckon, this would make it rather difficult, and this is merely an opinion). I feel like there should be some kind of history – ambiguous as it may be, to explain the very nature of this, like a mad, conjured red star that struck the land long ago with blighted material? Or from the long rotten – rusted carcass of a creature of yore? I’d be willing to work in conjunction in order to make this possible. 

All comments will be remedied later tonight, I got'chu.

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This lore is pending, you will be sent a forum PM in the next 24 hours with a list of issues that need to be fixed.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.