Sign in to follow this  
hippo

WRIT OF DISENFRANCHISEMENT: The Lineage of Kortrevich-Vanir

Posted (edited)

Writ of Disenfranchisement: The Lineage of Kortrevich-Vanir

OR, Ivan Kortrevich-Vanir and his Issue with Angelika Vanir.

200px-vanirCoA.png.c7ee583c37c293557220c248858e7e82.png

UNFORTUNATELYthe mischief, misdemeanor, and misbehavior of IVAN KORTREVICH-VANIR has forced myself, Lord Henrik Vanir, to disenfranchise the individual from the lineage of the House of Vanir. This entails that he and any of his issue with Angelika Vanir, should they have any, will lose all claim to the titles of  Barony of Vasiland and Barony of Kraken’s Watch. 

This has been issued for the following reasons,

• Constant harassment of his fellow family members.
  • Inability to manage his own emotions appropriately, causing outbursts of rage and crude behavior.
  • Defamation of the Patriarch Vanir, publically.

He has unfortunately shown his incompetence, and it would be unwise for me to ever place the trust in him or his offspring to shepherd the prestigious family of Vanir.

IV JOVEO MANN,

His Excellency, Henrik of the House of Vanir, Lord Speaker of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, Baron of Vasiland and Kraken’s Watch

Edited by hippo

Petyr wheezes in glee, slapping his knee

Angelika cries although she is thankful that she was not disowned from the family.

The young squire and recently laureled Maiden of Kortstadt, Franziska Klara, wonders exactly what the **** her big brother is doing.

A figure would reminisce his prior encounters with the Kortrevich, a scowl forming upon his features as he scrabbles a letter, dappling the feather in ink with haste. The parchment reads as follows. "You've disgraced this name, for which I challenge a commencement of a duel. You've disgraced my kin, to which I have my own reasoning to pledge such claims." A man signed his name in loopy letter, finishing it off and basking in content. Though the name seemed unclear, only the lastname vibrated with the ink. Kortrevich.

”just say he was disowned, for GOD’s sake.” A woman calls from the distance. 

Sarah didn't even bother to finish the letter, frustration building as She folded it rather messily and stuck it into her pocket. The woman shut her eyes tight, muttering softly. "Ivan, what did you do this time.."

Posted (edited)

"It seems that Lotd Henrik is underestimating Ivan's contribution to the House of Vanir, with his servitude in the Brotherhood. I do not approve of Lord Henrik's decision." Osvald said with a sigh.

Edited by MadOne