Umbrella Beast Race

Slothtastic

Title says it all. Why not do this? Have some good solid redlines laid out to accompany anything with claws or teeth, or anything that’s not already covered. It might be difficult, but it’d be easier than the beast race submissions we see today. Instead we could turn the individual races (Kha, Hou, Wonks) into more of a culture system. 

Breeding would work the same however, with X species only being able to breed with X species and same with Y species only being able to breed with Y. That way we don’t have half turtle rabbits running around. The obvious worry is furries though... yikes. 

Would take some work, but I could see this being a good way to fix issues people run into with those races, and if it were to happen, them races would need to be working together to make it happen 

maybe a CA sometime- I’m a firm believer we can have many races that fit even if they’ve got low population. Currently I’m considering something regarding descendants – open CAs (Kha, Hou, Wonk, Olog) are doing fairly well off in activity, with the first two succeeding quite well. The closest thing we have to beasts are Cursed Children and Azdrazi- aswell as Kha to a point, but they don’t quite cover the more animalistic and untamed version. I certainly think a wild, untamed beastman-type race would be interesting, but currently at least LT have other priorities. Though if a quality player submission arrived- I could certainly take a look at it.