[✓] [Magic Lore + Playable CA] Fjarriagua

Cooliomafia

Just now, Apostate said:

yeah as long as they can't make ******* Ice Cream

otherwise, looking forward to it. 

Cursed, stop stop stop

hey i hate this lore but can you change something

say the reason they can’t ftb is because they’re a corpse and it breaks the necrophilia clause, not because they’re infertile.

2 hours ago, Goblinberg said:

Cursed, stop stop stop

when will u change ur terrible pfp, i see it on every magic forum post and it has begun to annoy me......

17 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

when will u change ur terrible pfp, i see it on every magic forum post and it has begun to annoy me......

Live with it

On 3/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, SquakHawk said:

looking forward to reviewing it and to see where these guys go

Reveal hidden contents

women-s-ice-queen-costume~13734492

tenor.gif?itemid=5543962

Preface/Note and tl;dr – Old player yells at clouds about how the magic has changed.

As a former Frost Witch player, the beauty of the magic was the pure inventiveness of it due to the myth of grandeur. From spreading lies about how we would be hurt if sprinkled with Aurum to bait out potential hunters IRP, to the pure freeform abilities of the magic the old lore felt so much more.... Alive.

While I appreciate the amount of work you clearly put into this, the limitations with spells, sabbaths, altars and the likes isn’t the same Fjarriauga that use to torment the server. It’s not the same creatures that players gathered up in groups to hunt because it was actually a fun experience to roleplay with, it just seems like an attempt to turn a unique and creative magic into the next Evocation.

I know the loregames era tried to strong arm magics into having a comprehensive set of abilities they could use to prevent power-gaming but Flamboyant is gone. The responsibility to prevent abusing a magic comes on the community, not a limitation of what you can do to provide an enjoyable experience, and I think with the magic set as it is now, that just isn’t something to see.

In my honest opinion; You wrote a passable lore, not an enjoyable one.

Also altars are just game of thrones tree-man-whitewalker copies and sabbaths are lame.

I voted and am in support of this. If memory serves me correct (and it may not have, it has been years since I’ve been on LotC), Urara first wrote the lore for the Fjarriagua. I absolutely thought the Frost Witch lore read with interest and vivid pliability and I hope, if accepted, those who play the first coven prove to be an invaluable group on the server.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.