Alchemist's Guild

Nozgoth

MC Name: Yaakmo

Discord: Ya’akov#5647

Character Name: Dokkalfr Iseld

Race: Dark Elf

Reason For Joining: Although Dokkalfr has been trained himself via texts for almost a century, he wishes to share more knowledge with others. Following the belief where one cannot learn everything alone, his goal is to share what he knows whilst gaining more info from others. Throughout his studies, he has made several tomes within his own library, now is the time to share what he sees fit.

Affiliation (Include if you are banned from any cities): Freeblade, Lunsbeck, Talon’s Grotto

MC Name: alex2271

Discord: Briar | alex222771#2965

Character Name: Briar Taliame

Race: Wood Elf

Reason For Joining: My character’s goal is  to become a healer, and she is very interested in studying and learning all she can to achieve this goal. Alchemy is an aspect of this that she wants to study in order to learn more about herbalism and potion brewing, so that she may achieve her goal. 

Affiliation (Include if you are banned from any cities): Siramenor (Wood Elf settlement)

Edited by briarthorn

MC Name:Lunaia101

Discord:Lunaia101#6225

Character Name:Asteria Heatheri

Race: High=Elf

Reason For Joining: I’ve been curious with herbs my whole life and want to expand on my current information.

Affiliation Sliver State

MC Name: LyfeLie

Discord: Schnee#8413

Character Name: Schnee Veri’nox

Race: Half Dark Elf and Half High Elf

Reason For Joining: To expand upon my knowledge of herbs and to hopefully improve upon medicinal practices through the use of alchemy.

Affiliation (Include if you are banned from any cities): None

MC Name: NLThomas

Discord: NLThomas#4337

Character Name: Kallian Syrivir

Race: Snow Elf

Reason For Joining: in general a curious person who seeks to understand the world and practice some of it aspect. with Alchemy grabbing most of his attention.

affiliation: Vira'ker

Edited by NLThomas

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.