Chats w/ marimbamonk

Telanir

Why are bans being placed with no communication? Staff keeps on saying that they want to insert more communication in the ban system yet we seem to keep moving backwards on that. What are admins and moderation doing to change that so that the ban system isn’t so biased and tyrannical?

I don’t play the server much anymore and it’s probably highly likely that I won’t be in attendance at this meeting, but I do checkup on the forums every now and again to see how you’re all doing. I think rather than asking a specific question about a section of the server and how the administration plans to tackle it, I’d like to ask you, the administration, what problems that you think the server currently faces.

When you’re in a staff position it can be very hard to relate to and share the same perspective that players of the server have. So although it’s quite a broad question, I feel like it’ll accurately portray your current vision of the server. Therefore I ask:

What current problems do you see with the server, and how would you plan to tackle these problems?

It could be interesting to see what priorities are shared among community and staff and in what priority they are in.