Treaty of Novellen, 1760

ARCHITECUS

Aplex Cenobia grins as he reads the news ”About time! T’is war has gone on for far too long! Ave Oren!”

Edited by Aplex

A young Ensign screams “LET’S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” from her position on the balcony of the Bastille.

Anna Maria, having lived most of her life amidst the smog of war and disarray, allowed herself a heavy sigh of relief. Surely, the future was brighter now.

Stefan Vyronov smiles

“Peace at last, peace at last, finally we are peace at last.”

Prince Henry Frederick celebrates as another member of the treacherous A.I.S. is defeated!

6e85579fdf9b0b65093aa440f14235eb.png

Edited by Fishy
m

*Marcus looks up from his forge, after the news would be muttered through the streets* ”About time... Finally, some resemblance of peace, my comrades, your deaths were not in vein...” *He’d say a prayer for his fallen friends who he cherished so dearly* ”Heh, surely you can find peace... This ‘Alliance of Independent States’ didn’t last for shite, while we stand forever steadfast! Ave Haense! Ave Oren! Ave the Empire! *He’d cheer as a few other bystanders joined him, he’d look to his clean Knightly Armor of the Golden Hussars, dawning it and taking a nice stroll through the streets.

The aged Knight seats himself down, reading the news.

“God bless the Empire.”

"They are finally at rest." He chuckles, taking a hefty drink from his bamboo flask. "Oren won by sheer numbers and training. Impressive."

Margaret Helvets sits in her chambers alone, the notice held loosely in her fingers. She breathed a sigh out, murmuring quietly to herself, “The enemy states fall one by one, like flies. I pray the end of this war is truly near.”

“I spent my entire youth trying to bring this disastrous war to an end, at last peace can be restored to Humanity.” Sir Jahan would say. “Now I’m sure my children can live and know peace.”

“This war was far too long for anything to be worth the life of a single person more. Surely, the price that began the war has been paid, but in bloodshed, we have lost that which will never be able to be returned. Peace, we finally have it, those born into this war will finally know it. It was a regret that this war did not die much sooner, but only so much can be done when all you can do is uphold what was asked of you for the sakes of your allies. May those who have fallen rest in peace. For they have served their nations whole and with dignity.” -Chadmyr

Edited by Knightie

An elderly Almannir senator smiles as he hears of this news on the streets of Reza.

Sir Konrad Stafyr had not known peace since before his resignation as the Palatine of Haense. Upon hearing of Morsgrad’s signing of the Treaty of Novellen from a senatorial aide, he breathes a sigh of relief.

At long last, the end of the war was on the horizon. Finally, that which he so yearned for over the course of so many decades was about to be had: An end to the fighting, and an end to the senseless bloodshed.

“Peace is coming,” He remarks to nobody in particular as he starts out of the city’s gates to head for the Imperial capital.

Edited by AndrewTech

Levian’Tol continues to stock his shop in Morsgrad thinking to himself, “It is only a matter of time till Morsgrad regrets this decision, hopefully before the armies of Oren lie before the gate.”  He sighs as he leaves to take the long road back to Urguan.

11 minutes ago, Willstertheking2 said:

Levian’Tol continues to stock his shop in Morsgrad thinking to himself, “It is only a matter of time till Morsgrad regrets this decision, hopefully before the armies of Oren lie before the gate.”  He sighs as he leaves to take the long road back to Urguan.

A squadron of wigged bureaucrats invites Levian to the Imperial capital of Helena, city of dreams.
image.png.bcdeeb407817a0a7240faa8c55cfb187.png