Treaty of Novellen, 1760

ARCHITECUS

High Keeper Alisa seated herself behind her desk, and began examining the document before her with a sigh. “I should have accompanied Chadmyr; Then I wouldn’t have to do my job after the fact,” She complained quietly to herself. As she finished reading over the treaty, she couldn’t help but pass her gaze over to her young daughter, who was playing nearby on the office’s floor. A small smile crossed her face as she felt a small twinge of a rather rare emotion; Hope for the future. “Finally.”

Spoiler

Alisa then turned her attention back to the document, the signatures in particular. “How did you manage to misspell Edvardsson?”

Edyth’s soul would find great peace from this treaty. 

Ser Lukas Vyronov laid down his sword in a field and spoke a prayer for all the fallen lives that this war caused ((OOC: was fun gamers! had a few decent rp situations, tbh I still don’t know why the war started so I have no hard feelings with anyone lol, and I hope no one has any hard feelings with ya boi Fwied. Still have Rubern left hopefully they are smart as well? jk idc.

Dax Illiquin can finally be at peace. The war made him a conscript to the Imperial State Army. He was given a sword and shield to protect himself and to charge the enemy line when commanded. He never thought he would make it and that the war would eventually consume him.

Looking back at those previous memories, they are nothing, but ancient worries now.

He became Captain of the 1st Brigade, served as the first mali’ker senator, and was the tavernkeep that breathed life into Helena. The precursor that made Helena poppin’.

A bewigged Harrenite official wipes his moistened brow with a frilled handkerchief. 

“God save the Emperor,” he murmurs to a colleague at the Ministry, “A lesser man might have abdicated his duties at the sight of a Nordling invasion. Not he. To another half-century of his good health!” 

@elerossi

Vorion Sturmholm looks down at the missive with a look of surprise, ”Is’t possible? A world without war? To be born on the eve of battle, I had only e’er imagined that peace would come with my passing. Perhaps one day I shall be able to walk the open roads of Arcas, as’t was possible in distant Athera.” He says, before dipping his quill back into his ink-pot, and writing a few more lines of his play.

Lauritz H. Christiansen prepares to celebrate with his fellow Senators!

Lyam Payne shakes his head as he is let through the gates of the so-called ‘rebellious’ province of Warwick. “We will see what the future has in store for the good men and women of Suffonia.” He continues on his way toward his home and makes his way to his study, sitting down in the chair before the fireplace, lost in thoughts.

"Huh,uttered Porphyre. He took a long stroll out through his garden, feeling eyes on the back of his head no longer. Though not a very profound man, he was given pause by the idea that a lifetime of war had come to an end.

16 hours ago, KunLunKungFu said:

"They are finally at rest." He chuckles, taking a hefty drink from his bamboo flask. "Oren won by sheer numbers and training. Impressive."

“You succeeded by mere diplomacy, where as you lacked in military numbers.” Lyam Payne states the obvious. “Your false bravado is amusing though.”

2 hours ago, Vorgraven said:

“You succeeded by mere diplomacy, where as you lacked in military numbers.” Lyam Payne states the obvious. “Your false bravado is amusing though.”

Ragnarr Ceasarsunnu Tiber reminisces of his first hunt within the Seventh War of Imperial Aggression against the Northmen, a measly Orenian man of eight years who was no match for him and his seax. He now sits within his cell, being denied death in battle as by the Orenian dogs as Wotin demands.

“I was a Jomsviking, the cream of the crop. How could they defeat us without winning a single battle? Were all of our great blots in vain? We were promised a glorious and everlasting victory... at least my ancestors still smile upon me. It is not for vain though, for we shall fight again, and again...”