A Disowning

TheGayGuardian2

It is no shock to anybody about the news of Sutica, claiming me a Shade Mother. Even though my mother raised me as a cleric, I do try and maintain some tolerance to dark beings. Such as the one chance I had offered the girl once called my daughter Ilueth Avern. Demon Wanderer, the name had come as a joke lightheartedly about her behavior. Perhaps being erratic at times, but having raised her in my teachings against the dark magics it should have never come to this.

Sadly enough, it did. Leaving me without my home at Sutica and with my reputation in danger on the Avern name. Ilueth has been disowned from my family, name removed- and I told her until she is purged to not come eye to eye with me. I'd once been proud, as she had been one of my most medically successful of those I had raised that were not originally my own.

I, Mayan A. Avern, publically disown my once adopted daughter,

lueth Avern, due to her affiliation with the dark magics I've worked so hard to lean her against in her lifetime.

Edited by TheGayGuardian2

The shadeling would let out a low hiss of air through her nose upon reading said message, she would look around the room she was at, folding the copy she had in hand and pocketing it, wordlessly marching towards Sutica.

Letters would be posted in similar areas

“ It is strange how the tides turn. I recall not too long ago Sutica’s current leader threatening me with imprisonment and fines for attempting to handle necromancers and other dark creatures that Sutica once hoarded. I recall when I was Sutica’s guard captain being told by the same ruler not to harm any dark residents, even if they be demons born of chaos, unless they committed a crime in Sutica. I recall that when I was assaulted by a dark mage in Sutica that the same ruler did nothing to pursue the matter, I was told to just deal with it and continue on with life. What has happened to my family is little more than slander from a pathetic ruler trying to save their own skin. I hope that all those I helped, healed, and fought with against darkness shall come to aid my eldest daughter, a woman who has given her life to the health of others, and continue the fight for justice – Zatanaes Avern, Priestess of Tahariae and former matriarch of the Averns”

“None of these people are shadow mothers or shade fathers what the ****,” Vas idly comments, very confused at all the publicly displayed letters and notices being strewn about everywhere. 

40 minutes ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

“None of these people are shadow mothers or shade fathers what the ****,” Vas idly comments, very confused at all the publicly displayed letters and notices being strewn about everywhere. 

An Xavis Ashwood would look out his window and comment "And you are hardly a father"

Spoiler

Love you no homo