[✓] [Alchemy] Alteration Alchemy

Nozgoth

Honestly I would remove the further alchemy, as it doesn't make sense for this to be FA, and the goats horns please for the love of literally anything. Otherwise I don’t see anything too bad.  

Change-log:

- Took out rams horns.

- Made it not further alchemy.

EDIT:

- (And a lot of other stuff that im too lazy to list)

Edited by Nozoa

I like it, I’ve seen a few players from time to time that had asked or were curious about whether or not something like this was possible in the lore. That at least shows that there is interest in this kind of potion, so I’m certain it would be used.

I like that it’s not permanent, my only question is, could someone who has made multiples of their potion, for this example let’s say red hair, drink another red hair potion towards the end of the second IRL day to extend the effects another 2 IRL days, or would they have to wait until the effects wear completely off before another would take hold?

That’s really my only question honestly, very well written piece : )

810f5a632dd4fe8bc7376e7753d0d6d3.png

On 5/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, Sybbyl0127 said:

I like it, I’ve seen a few players from time to time that had asked or were curious about whether or not something like this was possible in the lore. That at least shows that there is interest in this kind of potion, so I’m certain it would be used.

I like that it’s not permanent, my only question is, could someone who has made multiples of their potion, for this example let’s say red hair, drink another red hair potion towards the end of the second IRL day to extend the effects another 2 IRL days, or would they have to wait until the effects wear completely off before another would take hold?

That’s really my only question honestly, very well written piece : )

810f5a632dd4fe8bc7376e7753d0d6d3.png

I’ll add that in actually, to clarify it. But yeah, I’ll make it so that the potion has to run out before it can be consumed again, no extending!

Sounds like shapeshifting with extra steps.

Regardless, seems nice. +1

Edited by GodEatingCommie

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.