Best Video Contest – Homeland Highlights

Telanir

Hey everyone,

Around the release of Arcas the legends roleplaying in the snow elves and dwarves presented videos showcasing the Princedom of Fenn and Kingdom of Agnarum. We are so thrilled to publish player content to our official YouTube and we think players both inside LotC and out would love to see more like it.

We should be generating more content like this, this is awesome!

Many of us are quarantined up at home and are itching to get our hands working on something special for your friends and for our community. We are going to publish the top contenders onto our official YouTube channel as well as award the top places & any honorable mentions with a great deal of resources, minas, and more.

Starting today we have two weeks (last day April 7th) to produce and submit these videos to us, after which we will hold a community vote to determine the top winners.

For ideas on the format, watch these videos here!

The Snow Elves - The Princedom of Fenn

The Dwarves – Kingdom of Agnarum

I feel like people won't actually vote based off of which submission is the best, but rather which nation they like or dislike OOCly

This is a great idea! Let me download Fraps again...

1 minute ago, Unwillingly said:

I feel like people won't actually vote based off of which submission is the best, but rather which nation they like or dislike OOCly

Yeah, I think it will be a good idea to also consider the quality of the submissions as well. A community vote winner or several + an objective review ladder as well from our most scrupulous video reviewers and we’d do great.

my one request is that my video isn’t used as official lotc advertisement or put on the youtube channel if i place high

Cool idea.

1 minute ago, Harrison said:

my one request is that my video isn’t used as official lotc advertisement or put on the youtube channel if i place high

Sure, weird request but I can work with it.

Oh dang, those are awesome!