Ivory's Skin Shop

Ivoreyy

IVORY’S SKIN SHOP

G0R8Xd3j2u_KvBttMBICIjEIpslToOzaf44jZOgU3-51SShQx_MCYiOqe-pqr_QQTEcnqAGFmHwPGfq3d7BkFoKp2kDOnrM9fk31xvrZ8XZ49JEKwEr4nt3fQ51knfqz5r1Sen8m

Hello! With how many people have been contacting me about skins of late, I figured it was best to put together a post outlining all my info / pricing for skins, so I don’t have to repeat myself a bunch in pms! I do love to do some rp stuff related to this with my tailor character also, but I realise a lot of the time it can be impossible to rp out so many skin transactions. 

This post will detail my system & prices:

Please do note however that these aren’t set in stone. If a skin seems particularly difficult or time-consuming, prices may change a bit.

SKINS / PRICES:

Basic Skins:

Male / Female

Non-armour

NO FACE or Hair

3k mina base price. More complex designs up to 4k

OR

8 USD

Examples:

Basic Skins (With Face):

Male / Female

Non-armour

Includes face & hair

4k mina base price. More complex designs up to 5k

OR

9-10 USD

Examples:

ARMOUR

(i hate armour)

Steve / alex versions

I hate making armour but a lot of people love it, and I am able to do a pretty okay job.

But, because i hate it, and it takes a long time to make, prices are higher. Sorry!

10k mina base price, up to 12-15k if you’re after something fancy

OR

20 USD

I will make both steve & alex versions, no extra cost.

If you’re wanting a bunch of different tiers of armour for different military levels, with slightly different designs, reach out to me and we can work out a price. However those sorts of things are huge jobs, so it depends what my list is looking like.

Examples:

Note that sometimes i will just say no to armour bc i hate it.

Some of my favourite skins ever, just to showcase my best ones ?

WAITLIST PROCESS:

So, at the moment with the coronacation, I’m swamped with skin requests.

I’m keeping my current commission list at around 8. These are the ones I’m actively working on. 

But, because I’m sick of answering 100 of the same questions in pms, I’m going to set up a waitlist. The way this’ll work is that I’ll contact you once it’s your turn for more info on your skin request. This will work in a numerical fashion, down the list. Please be patient with me, I do my best to make skins quickly, but sometimes it’s very hard!

I will allow people to pay extra to move up in either my current working list, or the waitlist. PM me if this is what you’d like to do, and I’ll make note of it! I’ll also be making the waitlist public so you can check your position on it. The waitlist does not include the skins I’m working on right now, as that’s a different list.

FORM:

WAITLIST:

When I do reach out to make your skin, please have a few things to make my life easier!

References- preferably images with clear details to follow if you’re particular about certain aspects. If you’re not too fussed, at least be able to give me an idea of what you’re after- a few images with the general style, a time period etc. PLEASE do not just tell me to ‘make a casual outfit’ because i will get angry.

I ask for payment after I’ve completed the skin, but before I send the file to you. Sometimes people want to pay me first- and generally that’ll make me work quicker. Either works.

thanks.

DISCLAIMER: will only produce wigged skins

(kinda hype)

Stanislaw would read the paper, looking over the previous works with awe and then flips the page to the wait list. “Aw ****, guess I have to wait.” He’d return to patching up his clothes.

Spoiler

tenor.gif