I'm tired.

Reece Nolan

So it’s about time I did one of these. I am leaving LOTC and I’m not going to look back. But before I go I want to make a few key points made in hopes of things changing for the better. I’ll save you all of the long walls of text and get straight to the point.

When I first joined this server I was amazed by how in depth everything was, everywhere I looked there was new mechanics and new things to be learned, I joined the Curon Ursus and made a small name for myself, after which I learned that Humans are incredibly toxic. I got into several altercations in which despite the actions being taken made sense, a moderator would come along and tell us to just void the encounter as a solution. This happened over, and over, and over, and over. It got to the point where I had only been a month and a half into the server and was already about to leave.

Then I met Mickaelhz.

He gave me one of the best opportunities I had on the server, he let me play a Dwarf, no, he let me PLAY properly, with the features implemented by RP and PVP being used properly. While I admit my character was quite a meme at a lot of times, emoting having swamp ass and clapping ass cheeks, I still got the chance to experience wholesome RP, cooking, smithing, battle, and life in general. Even something as simple as sitting at a bar and talking to a friend of the persona was entertaining because you never knew where it could go. I got to learn and better myself in PVP, something I was absolute GARBAGE at. He taught me about lore and RP that wasn’t even on the wiki, such as the history of Ireheart traditions in game, he took me under his wing and showed me the good in this server.

For all intents and purposes, that experience goes toe to toe with the most fun times I’ve had playing minecraft, ever. For that, I commend the Irehearts as being THE most rich clan in terms of what it has to offer, and I urge any new dwarves just starting out to try them first. While other clans like the Starbreakers have deep rooted history and facts, and the Goldhands have money and positions of power, the Irehearts have fully fleshed out trials, a sense of progression and people there to assure you and make you feel like you are accomplishing something. 

I then went back and forth between Human and Dwarf RP, with a bit of Olog RP on the side. Things weren’t as fun anymore when I stopped committing myself to the Dwarves. I found the Orcs to be constantly fighting among themselves, I found the Humans always dull and bland, offering nothing more than people sitting in a throne room or court room and hanging around taverns. My Olog was mildly entertaining in the idea that it was a self sustaining source of RP that could go anywhere and do nearly anything based on the premise that it just could. I endured so many toxic encounters that it left a bitter taste in my mouth, I couldn’t taste anything other than the hate from people who wanted to ruin the experience for the other so they could gain and the other would submit to them. Instead of it being a two way street, it was a one way street. Either one person kneels before the other and lets them do what they want, or a moderator will simply come in and void the situation, causing both to lose. It became so toxic in fact, that even as an Olog versus one Human in their early twenties, I would simply do PVP default because it was less toxic than trying to explain to them the reason why in almost every scenario like that the Olog would easily overpower the Human. Even my source of RP from the Olog was ruined by people who simply didn’t want to cooperate because they had nothing to gain from it. Rather than respecting the health and mechanics of the server, they strongarmed their way around any situation that dare stood in their way. The screenshots that are below are going to be proof of my encounters, to show that I am not talking out of my ass. I genuinely did enjoy the good times I had here, and I thank each and every one of you that let me have that fun, but now I must go, for my own health.

Goodbye.

9311d77b21f7f8ed6bd9692ef3fb2076.png

34dea97dea05728f943032866c93b661.png

e1a55eef09f63b6a9927f56498c3bed9.png

c609d174b235d731535427da831c1313.png

ff1afd498098dd4eb632f45ebf3a20b2.png

a3bf454aab9dc1fecb9b27269ea6ca69.png

70ec9f53e832da342c87bf3198b9ec81.png

10e4ebc010ae1a07f2d892d4a36b8284.png

4701c4d5274969e83f1391f23dea331f.png

2d07bb29cc01b4306ae7b560e09562b9.png

4ea687bc81caa60d33b8db8db0337423.png

^^ Context for this one is an Olog trying to lift a gate. You shouldnt need to provide evidence to back up the fact that an Olog can lift heavy things, but the situation was resolved by staff pointing out that Ologs were no longer able to lift gates as a game mechanic. However this argument still stood. Ologs can weigh up to one ton and be up to ten feet tall, a mixture of muscle and fat that you have to apply to play, nobody should ever have to provide evidence that an Olog of all things can preform a task like that in an RP sense.

f0804b3d88686ed707b1c052596cd2b5.png

d856df946af65a909394ea4c7324b606.png

96990149d194e5a4f3258617709425b8-png.jpg?width=930&height=308

9f85f3f8b13c8b7c6e4cdede2dc1d0ad-png.jpg

bb199e6484dc3a867fcd0f89f93b5ff1-png.jpg

Never had a bad experience with you, no matter if it was rping with Slog or Siig. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, don’t look back, o7

Been on here since 2015 and it took him a week for him to become one of my most favored individual on the server. Ciao my amigo.

o7 homie

This is what I mean when I say people should STOP being toxic idiots it causes things like this wich may not seem significant on the large scheme but just play out ruins experience for others

Good luck my man I'm gonna miss ya

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

You’ve been a delight to have in Krugmar, Reece. Don’t look back, bro.
Fare travels.

i will miss you bro

Have a good one my guy, that your swampy ass may never run dry. 

fggw11t.gif

You were always a good one, Reece, solid mate. I’ll miss ya hombre.

I never encountered you, but by what others are saying, you were a pretty nice guy! Sad to see that the toxicity of other players is running yet another great member of our community. We’ll miss ya. Godspeed!

Image result for we lost a good man today