Ravens Boutique [STRICTLY RP!]

ydegirl

[!] Posters are hung all throughout the Holy Orenian Empire!

hiSl7LRpnPzAyJCwtazeIPdF8gAgj2tZnab_pQu57eBV5d9Pn4CJHcnIiwDi29qKzX_aj_nFmrOQCC-7W9mHzObqzSx8AtfOIFg-gT9ImnvErjcLnYWAd4l_j_eS24n4iPL3lBdG

RAVENS BOUTIQUE

The Ravens Boutique is a tailoring shop run by the Surány family, most notably, Georgina Izabella Surány and Mércedes Surány. Most tailorings will cost around 1,000 minas to 1,500 minas. We use the finest silks in all of Arcas, and pride ourselves on being efficient and elegant. If you would like an outfit, send a bird to one of the two ladies who you’d like an outfit from.

Spoiler

L-WHNPEReZr18H5XGucyM3ZrBMMsUq50RJwJVHkn8JSkeHqnuYn2kCcTMpm1pg4cpMKlwzGQ2eYpwmH5Kg1X5-dQR1iRVBwpnb33z_w6vLzjFkWg6L1ZWXNV_dMM_Didcy7gYrmN

Georgina Izabella Surány

I am Georgina Izabella, I work well with darker colors and dresses, but that's not to say I can’t design a well-made suit for a man. [[Discord: aaron, slayer of kings#0423 | IGN: loseraaron]]

Spoiler

1ke5UsvF6TfDzgirLMg_LBUCRXkQOkulY3Kv_cfhTL7K4ELV3lfySwZ2bYhGPY_ZYqoZRB0fD5GtdeCoYkVZSO3SgXh69KybPvggLzQX4GnmvKWVZHu4zH5InZp28-dZxkTEjua_

Mércedes Surány

I am Mércedes Surány and I have quite the delicate hand around tailoring gowns and everyday dresses, not leaving one bit unfinished. [[Discord: Dream

#1452 | IGN: Dream_Launch]]