~A New Dawn~

SomeKeyboardGuy

{!} Letters are sent to everyone and or anyone related from hatred to family, to the O’Hara’s. The letter seems to be written in neat cursive as the official Coat of Arms for the O’Haras can be seen on the letter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8ScDgwKzx2qSIY-BW7IlZOkEnlZVXtOvTDFQM9pAj1x3Wz8jg-54ufr7fvpnmnSwhoSqtp2CPZeY1g2WSu8prVfbYibmi6LI4dSiY7ypnf3hDyPrMvehYgRNhuHQOiON9he75TQF

~A New Dawn~
-The O’Hara Family, 7th of the Amber Cold, 1761-

Twelve saint days ago, the queen of Courland, the apparent Matriarch of the O’Haras, Catherine Marie, dissolved House O’Hara. She did this without consultation and went into negotiation with Sutica to make an agreement to solve our pending issues with Sutica. In response, I declare myself the new patriarch of the O’Hara’s to be rightfully claimed as a full-blooded O’Hara, unlike Catherine Marie, a Windsor-O’Hara. Catherine Marie shouldn't have ever been the Matriarch in the first place, whereof whatever she has submitted in the name of the O’Haras will now be known as scandalous and fraudulent. However, I do not deny our misconduct and neglect for anyone who has experienced such with us. Which is why I, Loki O’Hara will now change the name of the O’Hara family, to the O’Hara Clan, and obliterate any agreements with anyone we affiliated to in the past to start anew. It is a new dawn my brothers and sisters, and we will rise reformed and vigilant.

-The new Patriarch of the O’Hara Clan, Loki O’Hara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine would look at the letter with anger upon her face as she would roll her eyes soon after such, The woman would then look to one of her hand maidens upon her ship. “How dare he- He must know he goes against Nolan O’Hara’s will to make me matriarch and goes against all of the families will. My cousin has lost his mind, The family is dissolved that is FINALE ” she’d say  waving her Hand maiden to bring the Captain of the Ship into her office room, she would then go to command her ship captain to turn the boat around. “We are leaving sea, I  have family matters to attend to back upon Arcas...” Catherine would seem to then add a small grin upon her face. 

Caedric would look over the parchment which his loyal Chamberlain Mister Muffins presents to him, he’d sign at the bottom of it. “The O’Hara Clan should prosper, not die. They are good men put down by a spiteful being; let us hope any issues shall be resolved in the near future.” He hands it back to Mister Muffins and nods, ”Deliver this to all who must know.”