Is Telanir the green ninja?

simatra

So there have been a lot of people discussing who Telanir really is, and some pretty convincing posts, but now onto one of the most important questions. Is Telanir the green ninja? Now I know what many of you are thinking, that they already have a green ninja, as shown in Lego Ninjago, but they never said there could only be one. We know little about Telanir, but you can start to make sense of it all. Does anyone know who his father is? I do not, so it could likely be Lord Garmedon. For whether or not Telanir might remove this post, give me a warning point, or even ban me, that only supports my theory that Telanir has the great power that the green ninja has. So, with all of this solid evidence, I would like to top it all off. The green ninja is known to have massive amounts of power, and that includes awesome karate. We also know that Telanir is in such high a staff position that anything is possible, so if wonted they could become a master at martial arts. So now i close off by saying that I believe that it is certain, that the amazing staff member we all appreciate and respect called Telanir, is really Green Admin Telanir Shapiro the ninja.

Amazon.com: LEGO Ninjago Minifigure - Lloyd Zukin Robe Jungle ...

Edited by simatra
grammer

Hes called Telanir idiot....

Who did? I was only pointing out that Telinar is most likely the green ninja.

Edited by simatra

I miss ten seconds ago, when I still had my remaining braincells

2zjamg.png

Sorry I mixed up the I and A in Telanir, going to edit the post to fix it.

It’s cool, simatra. I’ve called him Telanor before.

Glad I am not the only one then. Also thanks for not punishing me for this. Everyone in the darrowwmere discord was wrong. Thankfully.