The State of the Void and the Shelving of Void Magic

Sorcerio

image-far-from-void-large-open.jpg 

The State of the Void

The Void has been a great and rather prominent part of this server’s history, as well as the magics it has helped to develop. However, we at the LT have come to reach the decision that the Void has run its course, becoming nothing more than a background figure while subpar mages fill the ranks of once powerful and memorable sorcerers, oblivious to the Void’s meaning. Many of us have seen the horrors which have been birthed from Void Magic in recent years – such as AI or arcade machines, and other magical machinations which just don’t fit the theme of the server. Thus, as of today, the LT will be disassociating the Void from all lore for the foreseeable future.

What does this mean for Void Mages?

As of today, the LT will be going through all Void Magic applications and denying them, meaning that all Void Magic for the foreseeable future will be shelved, unable to be used by anyone. This also will be applying to all Voidal MArts. Additionally, ET are also dissuaded from using anything related to the Void or its former magic in events. Hopefully, before the next map is over, the Void will make a return, along with all its magics. However, magic related to it will not be returned to its users, having only two grandfathers for each magic which will be assigned to spreading it back responsibly. We hope you understand the intention of this is to usher forth a new, more responsible generation of Arcane Magi. 

Why are we doing this?

Because most modern Void Mages are unfortunately misusing the magic, playing self-insert magi protagonists which center their character’s around a singular magic and are ever-so-thirsty for more power to feed their self-insertion. Hopefully with this project underway, we will be able to, as I mentioned before, create a new, much more responsible group of magi to populate our server.  While we are disappointed it had to come to this state, we have deemed such a course of action to be necessary. All we’re truly seeking to do is to generate better roleplay then there is currently.

Sincerely, 

- The Lore Team

Spoiler

If you have any further inquiries please PM me or another LT and we will be more then happy to answer any of your questions. 

This is literally unreasonable.

**** you LT. This server really has gone downhill. Literally shelving a core magic on the server because of sutican retards that rp the magic.

I’m mostly betrayed in the regard that Pun was once my friend and fed into the jaded circlejerk that the LT is.

Spoiler

satire

good riddance get spit on you stupid void mages cant wait to pvp default you lal

That awkward moment when an april fools joke is actually what we need for reals

Finally, we can achieve our long planned final solution, to deal with the parasite that is the void mage.

i’m gonna set the lt that did this on fire

oh wait

you know it’s april fools day when this server gets my hopes up

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Void MA wipe when?

god I wish

43 minutes ago, Whiplash said:

you know it’s april fools day when this server gets my hopes up

Grrr Mages grrr