The Ireheart Clan

Mickaelhz

MC Name: MypleSyrup

Character Name: Thromr Ireheart

Character Age: 52

Appearance: “Thromr is 4’2”. It would look like all the hair from his head moved to his face. He would be of average weight and build for a mountain dwarf”

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Dreek

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Son of Krator Ireheart

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: Yes

What is your Discord?: Famingo#3522

Image of the skin you intend to use: https://imgur.com/a/JN0Vg8u

1 minute ago, GgDionne said:

MC Name: MypleSyrup

Character Name: Thromr Ireheart

Character Age: 52

Appearance: “Thromr is 4’2”. It would look like all the hair from his head moved to his face. He would be of average weight and build for a mountain dwarf”

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Dreek

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Son of Krator Ireheart

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: Yes

What is your Discord?: Famingo#3522

Image of the skin you intend to use: https://imgur.com/a/JN0Vg8u

Accepted, welcome to the clan!

MC Name: NewdurHoff

Character Name: Thravrum 

Character Age: 172

Appearance: Bearded, curly hair, heavy set

Bloodline - Igor

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline:  son of Thor Ireheart

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: I suppose 

What is your Discord?: NewdurHoff#1023

2 minutes ago, Zyro_GMTA said:

MC Name: NewdurHoff

Character Name: Thravrum 

Character Age: 172

Appearance: Bearded, curly hair, heavy set

Bloodline - Igor

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline:  son of Thor Ireheart

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: I suppose 

What is your Discord?: NewdurHoff#1023

MC Name:implicitlypug

Character Name:Wilhelm

Character Age:89

Appearance:

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help:

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc):Brother of urist

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?:yes

What is your Discord?:puglord#5313

Image of the skin you intend to use: will have colours changed and markings added

over fen and field.png

1 minute ago, wilhelm said:

MC Name:implicitlypug

Character Name:Wilhelm

Character Age:89

Appearance:

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help:

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc):Brother of urist

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?:yes

What is your Discord?:puglord#5313

Image of the skin you intend to use: will have colours changed and markings added

over fen and field.png

MC Name: Indiana105

Character Name: Fisteth Ireheart

Character Age: 211

Appearance: Fisteth wears his lengthy brown hair in a braid, often shaving the sides of his head in order to keep the hair from his dark eyes. In addition to this, he’d boast a thick beard, kept neat and cropped close to his face.

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Igor

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Son of Thorgrim Ireheart.

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: Yes.

What is your Discord?: Indi#3506 (Already in the discord)

Image of the skin you intend to use: 

lol.png

4 minutes ago, indiana105 said:

MC Name: Indiana105

Character Name: Fisteth Ireheart

Character Age: 211

Appearance: Fisteth wears his lengthy brown hair in a braid, often shaving the sides of his head in order to keep the hair from his dark eyes. In addition to this, he’d boast a thick beard, kept neat and cropped close to his face.

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Igor

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Son of Thorgrim Ireheart.

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: Yes.

What is your Discord?: Indi#3506 (Already in the discord)

Image of the skin you intend to use: 

lol.png

MC Name: Mark2282

Character Name: Mark Ireheart

Character Age: 60

Appearance: Ginger hair and green eyes

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (LeftyBojengles) for help: Bloodline Olaf

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of , grandson of _ etc): Mark, Son of Ober Ireheart 

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: yes

What is your Discord?: Mark2282#7754

1 minute ago, Mark2282 said:

MC Name: Mark2282

Character Name: Mark Ireheart

Character Age: 60

Appearance: Ginger hair and green eyes

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (LeftyBojengles) for help: Bloodline Olaf

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of , grandson of _ etc): Mark, Son of Ober Ireheart 

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: yes

What is your Discord?: Mark2282#7754

MC name:crow_scar

character name Glothgin ireheart 

character age:20

appearance:ginger hair with braided beard and red eyes stands at 3ft 5 inches

bloodline:olof 

relation in bloodline: son of Korin ireheart

yes I agree to follow the tennets of the clan both icly and oocly on risk of eternal damnation and ultimately pking of my dwarf

My discord: crowthorn#4782

for the image of my skin please contact lefty_bojangles 

1 minute ago, angel129bu said:

MC name:crow_scar

character name Glothgin ireheart 

character age:20

appearance:ginger hair with braided beard and red eyes stands at 3ft 5 inches

bloodline:olof 

relation in bloodline: son of Korin ireheart

yes I agree to follow the tennets of the clan both icly and oocly on risk of eternal damnation and ultimately pking of my dwarf

My discord: crowthorn#4782

for the image of my skin please contact lefty_bojangles 

MC Name: LionHeart_24

Character Name: Eirika Ireheart

Character Age: 100

Appearance: Eirika would wear braided and pushed back hair coloured a far more reddish ginger than her father and brothers. Her eyes would be a light blue, and she would wear pelts and the warpaint of her clan. 

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Line Olaf

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Daughter of Eirik Ireheart.

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: I do

What is your Discord?: LionHeart#2428

Image of the skin you intend to use: talked with someone

13 hours ago, LionHeart24 said:

MC Name: LionHeart_24

Character Name: Eirika Ireheart

Character Age: 100

Appearance: Eirika would wear braided and pushed back hair coloured a far more reddish ginger than her father and brothers. Her eyes would be a light blue, and she would wear pelts and the warpaint of her clan. 

Bloodline - Feel free to contact Utak (Mickaelhz) or Axel (Lefty_Bojengles) for help: Line Olaf

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Daughter of Eirik Ireheart.

Do you agree to follow the Clan Tenets OOC’ly and IC’ly and face the consequences for their breaking?: I do

What is your Discord?: LionHeart#2428

Image of the skin you intend to use: talked with someone

MC Name: Cheezzy_Garlik

Character Name: Aghuid Ireheart

Character Age: 85

Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes

Bloodline – Roggaor

Define who you shall be related to inside the bloodline (E.g, Son of ___, grandson of ___ etc): Son of Runek Ireheart

What is your Discord?: Cheezzy_Garlik#4920

Image of the skin you intend to use: Lefty has it