Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

BigMacMoMo

Hello there! I am BigMacMoMo but you guys can just call me BigMac. Recently, I’ve been really missing the LOTC server, and I wanted to see if I could find myself a place to hang around in! I don’t know if anyone would remember me, but I used to play in Axios, Atlas, and a little bit of Arcas, but I stopped playing to focus on my studies. With the whole quarantine event going on, I feel this would be a great opportunity to get back in. Would anyone have any recommendations as to where to start out when I return to the server?

hi! welcome back. I’d say, if you’re interested in heartlander rp – and by your character’s name, i’m assuming you are – Helena would be the place for you. It can be found in CT at the warp signs under the name Oren. Otherwise, for highlander rp, I suggest Haense, and at last – for elven rp, there’s currently a settlement called Aldemar by Helena being built. Presently, it’s comprised of really nice and ornate tents. 

good luck!

1 hour ago, axelu said:

hi! welcome back. I’d say, if you’re interested in heartlander rp – and by your character’s name, i’m assuming you are – Helena would be the place for you. It can be found in CT at the warp signs under the name Oren. Otherwise, for highlander rp, I suggest Haense, and at last – for elven rp, there’s currently a settlement called Aldemar by Helena being built. Presently, it’s comprised of really nice and ornate tents. 

good luck!

Thank you very much! Your help is much appreciated!

1 hour ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

Welcome back, bigmac, missed you, fam.
I’ll see you around ? 

Missed you too man!! It’s good to be back

Hey welcome back! If you’re looking to get settled in a community shoot me a PM on discord (stickyhon#5642) and I can help you find somewhere and get settled!