Sign in to follow this  
Crevel

Invitation to Tourney of Morsgrad

1aqths6GQc8PiJ8oJ7-5KzCPSGf9RaXvrZJ8nICAjG1kVRPQxpgCaG18AttPYATtUe8Flufn28Ze5kfOGK43eFvy7Pl6hQi0NBwpfD6FbWYAzlr27Pzg3sJimv44jCDePP6BPoKi

Invitation to Tourney of Morsgrad

Issued Winter 1763

The Highland Realm is pleased to announce the grand opening of the Morsgrad Arena. To celebrate the construction, the Duke has opened a grand tournament for the people of Arcas to participate. The tournament will use the Loser’s Bracket model of elimination. There will be three rounds per fight. Killing will not be tolerated. The initial prize will be 1000 minae. Each participating group may put more money into the victor’s pot, and doings so the Duke will put in 100 more minae for every donation. The Duke has forwarded specific invitations hoping that there are participants from the following nations and/or groups:

-Rexdom of Krugmar

-Grandaxe Clan

-Folk av Aedellands

-Gorundyr av Vi Stige

-Folk av Darrowmere

-Al-Faiz

-Count of Pestilles

-Lunar Domain of Asimu’Lei

-Kingdom of Courland

-Kingdom of Curonia

We encourage that more people attend to add more to the betting pot. May the best fighters win.

((OOC: Saturday, 4:00PM EST | Stone Swords, Shields, 8 Arrows, 3 Pork/Steak | To participate message Qaz#1461 on Discord)) 

Penned By

Mister Muffins, Chamberlain of the Highland Realm,

Writ en Namen De

Caedric I Ruric, Duke of the Highland Realm,

XHMAMuIC9LeyRdf9Uzik6fl2PvknVwHokMG2KxI7_aao6RWBuOVyezM_dgpiexR_20ZOFjfMtwVN4WkfMxzc2uJ_YwzidaJfsaLiTEePtYTVzbY8k4n16HH0tRzHd66sMSFBPzN5

((OOC: If you want to participate just ask me at Qaz#1461 on disc))

(I know it’s cool to use av instead of of. But you shouldn’t use it for kingdoms or noble titles. No proper man of any norse speaking language would say it like you guys did, it just doesnt work grammatically. Kingdom of Courland for example in Danish you’d say something like Kongeriget Courland and not Kongeriget av/af Courland or Kurland if you want to say it the proper nordic way

Please just use of instead of av. thanks no hate please!!)

@Balthasar

((Oh yeah, I completely understand. We are umming and ahhing about adding it. It was moreso of a last minute decision but I understand, thanks for pointing it out lmfao. No flame taken))

4 hours ago, Crevel said:

((OOC: Saturday, 4:00PM EST | Stone Swords, Shields, 8 Arrows, 3 Pork/Steak | To participate message Qaz#1461 on Discord)) 

((Im guessing this is per fight the arrows and steaks? And bows are allowed?

35 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

((Im guessing this is per fight the arrows and steaks? And bows are allowed?

((Yep. I believe both bows and even crossbows will be allowed during the fights, hence the arrows being allowed ? For more information, contact Qaz as he’s running the tournament

Lyam Verheyen polishes his old set of armour for the upcoming tournament. “This will be a grand event certainly.”

Posted (edited)

Eric Onfroi places his newly cleaned blade into his scabbard, resting his palm atop its pommel. “Prepare my armor,” he orders to a squire, who rushes forward to polish the large half-plate set of armor, “I have a tournament to win.”

Edited by Quantumatics