LotC Podcast (Ep. 3)

Telanir

Hey everybody!

Thanks for coming last time, Zac Clay (@marimbamonk) and I are doing another one. My announcement is a bit late so I apologize, but it’s tomorrow at 12pm Pacific / 3pm EST, that’s April 11th. Zac is hosting it on his channel tomorrow and I will make sure to broadcast in-game when the time is right for those of you who will be online. 

We’ll be discussing all things LotC as well as our thoughts in general. The livestream is a chat between Zac & Max as much as it is one between marimbamonk & Telanir of LotC so tune in if you want to hang out and chill in an open format. We’ll take questions from chat later so come support your guy Zac Clay and join us this weekend!

Cheers!

THANK YOU! to everyone for coming out and supporting LotC this podcast, check it out below ?

idk why but i just love these podcasts

Interesting direction. Will you both be playing a game while you guys talk? 

32 minutes ago, ExcitedEXE said:

Interesting direction. Will you both be playing a game while you guys talk? 

Check out the last one linked in the OP to see what it’s all about. It’ll be just like the one two weeks ago and the one two weeks before that. Come support LotC in the stream if you’re able to!

A while back, our VIP perks were nuked because of the EULA. Are those going to be revamped? If so, when? I hope I’m not too late!