The O'Cirus Adventuring Guild

BAR_CENA

hj3YZJTb8ANpPa1U_EIVs7xFiwgxiNHeSP5vsTEAXN88dgLoVeVVd1befLd2BEi8bEzvjhEGkelAIakcxyQImPXx5x1OZqCY6Cq0S0VzPyWE7932z0fl6SLZFX15C5FtAokFIN8i

THE O’CIRUS ADVENTURING GUILD

Greetings my name is Em’mainuel O’Cirus, proud founder of the O’Cirus Adventuring Guild. We are excited to have you onboard. We are always looking for hearty hands to get the job done. Whether it’s tracking down a notorious Frost Witch who works black magic in the frozen mountains to the north or keeping the highways safe from pesky Bandits who see no wrong in attacking and killing our merchants in our own backyard. Times are hard and the world is not the same as it once was. We need Heroic folk keeping the world safe from those who would do it harm. I think you are just the right one for the job. Make your way to Vira’ker now known as Vira Bay. Our staff will get you set up from there to get you into top shape. 

Happy Hunting
        Em’mainuel O’Cirus        
 Head Guildmaster 

APPLICATION TO THE GUILD 

OOC Stuff

Username

Discord 

Time Zone 

IC

Name

Race 

Magically Inclined 

Country of Origin 

Current Country of Residence 

Follow the instructions on this google forum 

https://forms.gle/bSrPyBmQXTLhkbS37

BAR CENA

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.