Ivory Elk Mercenary Co.

hemomancy

Are you interested in earning some extra mina, or interested in fighting? Join the Ivory Elk Mercenary Company. We offer pay, free living quarters, and clothing to those with us. Please send a bird to Flora Ascher for more information. 

You’ll get to work with a group with good ideals, doing odd jobs.

(OOC- Message ThaNeoWoman/neo#0657)

Sigil.png

Edited by neopolatin
Sigil

Aplex Cenobia smiles as he reads the recruitment missive ”Fun People! Great Hide and Seek players!”

Hadvar av Mitteland scratches his chin. "I'm in. It's about time I earned some money." He went back to his bed to recover, awaiting his return to Arcas.

Spoiler

I'm back in July so just fill me in on discord information please Neo

Alfred Cursin would pick up the missive and sigh “Hm...would be tempting if i was still pursuing that life.” As he inspected the paper closer, he’d noticed they hadnt listed where they operated. “Huh, I wonder if they work in imp lands as well. Hopefully they know laws over there forbid mercenary companies and private armies.” Alfred would say as he thought for a moment, running home to grab a raven along with a small piece of parchment and ink.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.