[EVENT] A Study - The Death of Athalia

MeteorDragon

A Study - The Death of Athalia

The following is a small write up from a book named “The Death of Athalia” by a writer named Doctor Reorvan Orium

Hello Dear reader! If you are reading this and are in fear of learning the truth about the world or an impending DOOM that is currently destroying our world, then please, do not read on. That is a final warning. Now, if you’ve stayed then you are willing to listen to my story and the story of Athalia. Right now, there is a man sitting in that old city who is the most powerful creature in this realm! This being’s name is Alecath and he holds an extraordinary power- one that removes the life from everything around him. My studies have yet to figure out much about this man, though I know he’s but an elf and is almost as old as Malin himself. Now, this ability of his has brought some major concern to my attention. I was able to gather some drawings of his curse on this world. The following shows what he has done to the world, killed the land around him just by standing on it!

Here lies several drawings of the land in Athalia, patches of nothing but death and rot among the beautiful greenery in the Lost City

Spoiler

SphpUBPtW1DYDTiGYCvMJdtMPH1P_i97dG66yQlkImo-x77yRA9x0JRdEIjC19ZUlrmBVUwGBTXa-z-gj7kdMrmMGNhIYUoGOvHCUUIEaa-_gQJB-CPXxb0pdVjbAnZf04H1ypE8

Q7_pL3cvtVplLpUM2IsUofJb5g4LQe3bKtfqLMmOni0w6CaOSVZMDdGPKkpHvwKcBbf-wsfqAo5ByHTDu2_HVlaa5MpNfXrO9-tyY5i346yarLtZL7rLwRjhsteqWZtg1aZj1xEA

OE9fDPUaI6XRtU3l4mAXKk9ltGZ6MTpnyEtdnL1k_8a2xuFZLtJizfZCoN4IPP23JBsc0j8RcAe7NyjhE2ZIhoOSzH-pFEZgD4aLhXUjCm4-i5qbSiW6hCYG_gd52pBNo__ggOUG

4w9XTkog-jbuIluJVL3_RBJLSZs-kuAA_Bh4P10D31VvC3ZhF5c4eKtiKSqAHDROdPq4J0aZfJ5BfZScfgF51akE9ZE2GLv1mz3ie5RZqdSFKIrgzpGBkLyJI9-38Iqe5p-1faH_

This is a call for help, dear Readers! I, no, WE need you to help the world by ending this man before he ruins the world and we all go down with his plans. He has four minions from the research I’ve gathered- Sevora, Televor, Caltro, and Vondelo. We know that Televor is a creature of dark magic and Caltro is one of void, though we don't know much about the others as they don’t show up that much, or at all. You will need all the help you can get. I will be available for those wanting to find me. Will wishes and good luck, Reorvan Orium

OOC: This event is held at the cords -1956 63 1455 in Korvassa. This is a fairly hard event to do so going in with one or two people will probably not give you a victory. Though, there are always options available to you when going in that arent always CRP related. Have fun and good luck