The Hunt - April 2020

armajesty

Z2jH8BRoKYvS84hhyElPqHSTZYn4xnRhUb2g-8a1xshgq-cg91Z0Nw-BYXh6DE06K1V0dOt6Dk8g5vxnKp8jH-2hm4avnX0bhX6qN8eK9L2aOqjlWyrfmLGWVLwbboiQgbQEKvG7

[Credit to Beordan for the skin]

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Team

The Hunt

The Wilven Monks need your help! Recently, a group of thieves dressed as pink bunnies have stolen the monk’s precious gilded eggs, having snuck through Cloud Temple’s defenses and stolen the eggs right from under their noses.

The Wilven Monks are calling on all wanderers across Arcas to participate in what they call ‘The Hunt’ and find these horrendous thieves and take back the eggs before it is too late. The monks ask that you not kill these atrocious thieves, merely bring them to their knees and take back the precious gilded eggs. In return, the Monks are willing to part with some of their other artifacts and relics hidden within the Cloud Temple Vaults.

Here are some of the Monks cries for help:

Monk Tigremus: "It's bloody unbelievable! It's like we were on cactus green because the situation was so ridiculous. Bunch of bunny men swooped in through some hole and stole our Gilded eggs! One of those were mine!"

Monk Glur runs frantically around the Cloud Temple, as the Head Monk Cecelia and Monk Pippin try to calm him. "Mi eggz! Mi eggz!" The orc cries out. "Dey stole mi eggz!" Monk Glur cups his cheeks with his hands, shaking his head side to side viciously. "Lat! Latz must git mi eggz." He says, looking at the wanderer. "Pweeze!" Monk Glur begs, collapsing to his knees and placing his hands together. "Pweese git mi eggz!"

Monk Tonk would be doing his daily leg exercise regimen “I don’t understand how they got through, moreso, what they even ARE. It seemed like they were wearing bunny suits but their heads weren’t strapped on correctly, and i’m not too sure that those suits were really suits…” Monk Tonk would slap his thigh “I would’ve been able to outrun them if my thighs hadn’t been sore from my previous exercise.”

WjHknP1u6VjJtyV1SvBcuZQ0Qboi0Voq_bDwwQvpOqiUYs73By3E6OoSqd3ywePOGWqxiZsb5GrYirP1Qy7Og_SCyr_ycfOmG8kp0EnzhhoYBZIvXUP3yzMIKvDgSmBj7NxMsYwR

The Hunt: Mechanics/Rules

• The Hunt will take place right after Easter, starting on April 14th, and ending April 24th, giving the player base 10 days to hunt down and collect all the Gilded Eggs.

• It’s important to NOT break the eggs, as if you do- you will be unable to exchange the egg in your possession for the rewards given out at the end of the event.

• Each “Rabbit” will give out a single egg once they have been downed, it is important to not kill the rabbit, as if you do- you will forfeit your reward and not be given a gilded egg.

• The Rabbits will only spawn/run around populated areas such as large charters or nations, so fret not about having to look in every nook and cranny of the map.

• The Rabbit's arrival will be announced via broadcast, alongside a hint/riddle that will allude to where the rabbit currently is, giving everyone a chance to participate.

• You can only collect ONE gilded egg per day, so that other players may be given the chance to collect more eggs. Any other eggs collected during the same day will be considered null.

WjHknP1u6VjJtyV1SvBcuZQ0Qboi0Voq_bDwwQvpOqiUYs73By3E6OoSqd3ywePOGWqxiZsb5GrYirP1Qy7Og_SCyr_ycfOmG8kp0EnzhhoYBZIvXUP3yzMIKvDgSmBj7NxMsYwR

Happy Hunting!

eHHWkw0vvuUE0A7hkYzrwQGmoivv-RqSP7Miy2oumspeCpQanQcqJz6iTGeoC0lys-fIRfblZErbd88JJpzLULFzndZp056eieJkUPicGkkutJ6iTmYSbAy1Q-BNIrCuVLnCTM4N

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Please contact me if you have any question/qualm about this event at [Ttsim#1832] on discord, or /message Ttsim in-game.

Happy Hunting!

I call dibs on being rabbit for a day ?

They're stealing our jobs.

Vasili grinned as he did collect one of the eggs

ye ye

6 hours ago, Mavromino said:

Can’t believe the CT stole the ET’s jobs like that

I know, right? Despicable.