The Great Easter Egg Hunt

LotsOfMuffins

t9LtoZqbKqZaBSw5QcRN2nx1WZulRWTFpK4bl2Yf

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Team

The Great Easter Egg Hunt

Welcome to our newest community event, where you will spend Easter hunting down eggs and finding unique prizes in each. This event will begin as soon as this post is up on Sunday, April 12th, and it will continue until every last egg has been found using the following hints. 

t1gHhkP-gUlzgWpO64r_Fp_4oHjrGfUASpBB9nM_

Hints

1. An island surrounded by beautiful clear waters, on it would be lava that would melt the strongest of steels, besides a blood stained ground, within view would be banners with the colors of blue and black that stand proudly.

1. In the harsh deserts of Korvassa, an island surrounded with crystal clear waters. North of which, a sand fortress stands strong as ever. To the south would be ships of many kinds and a great statue hoisting a trident.

1. Where brave descendants have fought against the Evil, who called himself 'Grief', rests the next egg, waiting to be found.

1. In this oh-so peaceful village full of tiny people rests the next egg.

1. In the home of the descendants dedicated to nature, an egg sits where water runs.

1. Nearby the mountain of Larihei’s followers an egg lay, sheltered by trees and warmed by a fire.

1. An egg sits where streams cruise, monkeys bathe and monks practice.

1. Weere the moon meets the earth and dark elves settle, an egg will present - on the pedestal.

1. In the high reaches of Aedvang, an egg lies ready to be plucked from its nest.

1. Covered in the showers of a nearby waterfall, another egg awaits its finder.

Instructions

Once you find an egg, please make a /creq in-game at the location, and a CT member will come to verify that you did find the egg and give you your prize! Each time an egg is found, it will be broadcasted in-game as well posted as a comment on this post, so you will be able to tell which eggs are left to be found for which hints. 

If you have any questions, please let me or another CT member know, and happy Easter!

The Eggs

Each of the eggs will be a rainbow head with glowstone directly underneath and surrounded by flowers. For a reference, look at the below picture. Ensure that if you think you’ve found an egg, it looks like this. Any attempt to forge a fake egg will be met with a blacklist from all future community events and a hot talk with a moderator. Have a lovely day ❤️

Fy86GD17HmFCr0cCv97RHpVaxhV3zVhgnfzfyXK5

FVGq8ZE94XehiNWvmd8AlEkMqUyIjNOIPcQmPM5G

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Credit to @reko  for the featured art

Credit to @LotsOfMuffins for writing the post

Can you give us a roleplay explanation why we are hunting eggs please, this isn’t second life or whatever it is you think we are playing, where Easter exists.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Can you give us a roleplay explanation why we are hunting eggs please, this isn’t second life or whatever it is you think we are playing, where Easter exists.

Dude just let people have fun

these “hints” are way too easy ngl, may as well just tell ppl the coords of the eggs

11 minutes ago, Salty said:

Dude just let people have fun

Okay then, i’m about to go play a pink 10ft human because I just want to have fun.

Just now, Harold said:

Okay then, i’m about to go play a pink 10ft human because I just want to have fun.

Yup! Have fun ❤️

10 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

these “hints” are way too easy ngl, may as well just tell ppl the coords of the eggs

I’ll let the Community Team know and we’ll work on making the next hints harder, thanks for the feedback! ❤️

Eggs 2, 3, 9, and 10 have yet to be found. The rest are all found so far!

4 minutes ago, LotsOfMuffins said:

Yup! Have fun ❤️

I’ll let the Community Team know and we’ll work on making the next hints harder, thanks for the feedback! ❤️

Eggs 2, 3, 9, and 10 have yet to be found. The rest are all found so far!

Make the event roleplay friendly, why is that so hard?

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

why is it so hard not to complain about something that's literally harmless jfc 

All eggs have been found! Thank you for playing ❤️

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

36 minutes ago, Apostate said:

numerous people throwing eggs at this man despite him having a point.........

no he does not have a point 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

its like krugsmas man its just ooc fuckery that has nothing to do with krug tradition.