LOTC and RP= "Fun"

lemonke

1 minute ago, Goblinberg said:

I know someone was targetting you, but i’ll be honest. i don’t care, you know much i get targetted with Maya? it happens, sucks to sucks and everyone has their rough days in their life and i don’t really care what the gms might say, that’s not fair. 

“I get targetted so you shouldn’t complain about getting targetted” is an awful argument, ontop of that theres a key difference in that you’de never PK Maya if someone OOCly targetted you to kill her.

You’re literally murder hobo paladin with your team and my character did such things 6 months ago, plus i’ve not really things against you, you’re the only one who loves mock me 24/7, just wake up. 

Mhel has literally only killed one person in all the time I’ve played her, not a murder hobo. And as for mocking you 24/7, I havn’t spoken to you or about you for a couple of months at least before this whole debacle.

Your character was doing IC things, and it was aggressive from the start, those are IC  consequences and Maya got ordered by a Sillumir to excuse the Animii, i want you to remember that. the SIllumir told Maya to go on.

Maya was the one that suggested trapping it on the bridge and killing it initially.

Of course, he comes especially to you so that your character who has nothing to do in the automati business. And strangely, him. my character was banished for whatever reasons, they didn't specific those either. but like i said i am trying to keep this in IC and give a properly character devolp. You’ve done it, please do not ignore the other screenshots, she was INNOCENT in that moment. but Alright

Once again Rob is completely seperate from our group, I have barely interacted with Rob in the past and don’t even know him on an OOC level, only the character he plays, Rob’s character came to Alrin as he is the animii’s creator, Mhel came to watch the trial because she wanted to see how it turns out and provide testimony if needed. And no matter how much you believe your character is innocent she is certainly not, dark magics aside she killed a child in Haelun’or and killed the Animii which was a Haelun’or citizen.

2 minutes ago, Goblinberg said:

I know someone was targetting you, but i’ll be honest. i don’t care, you know much i get targetted with Maya? it happens, sucks to sucks and everyone has their rough days in their life and i don’t really care what the gms might say, that’s not fair. 

“my insufferable behavior causes people to eject me from their roleplay group so im going to take my anger out” im not involved in this situation but a very brief glance at it made me honestly disgusted 

don’t blame people for the way they treat you when your behavior is the cause of their attitude
don’t bandwagon on another person’s problems to try and spark rage when you obviously don’t know the full story of what happened
don’t be this gross to people, christ

2 minutes ago, Safryie said:

“I get targetted so you shouldn’t complain about getting targetted” is an awful argument, ontop of that theres a key difference in that you’de never PK Maya if someone OOCly targetted you to kill her.

Mhel has literally only killed one person in all the time I’ve played her, not a murder hobo. And as for mocking you 24/7, I havn’t spoken to you or about you for a couple of months at least before this whole debacle.

Maya was the one that suggested trapping it on the bridge and killing it initially.

Once again Rob is completely seperate from our group, I have barely interacted with Rob in the past and don’t even know him on an OOC level, only the character he plays, Rob’s character came to Alrin as he is the animii’s creator, Mhel came to watch the trial because she wanted to see how it turns out and provide testimony if needed. And no matter how much you believe your character is innocent she is certainly not, dark magics aside she killed a child in Haelun’or and killed the Animii which was a Haelun’or citizen.

Because no one had given me a sufficient rp for Maya, and if she would have been killed in Haelun'or for execution, as I said I would have made sure pking.

Man, most of the time i spoken to  you, it ended you mocking me, but alright.  The child thing was a thing which was solved and she asked if the animii had to be killed, firstly. so you don’t know nothing and i haven’t done anything IC.

2 minutes ago, Ducklingator said:

“my insufferable behavior causes people to eject me from their roleplay group so im going to take my anger out” im not involved in this situation but a very brief glance at it made me honestly disgusted 

don’t blame people for the way they treat you when your behavior is the cause of their attitude
don’t bandwagon on another person’s problems to try and spark rage when you obviously don’t know the full story of what happened
don’t be this gross to people, christ

What

I would also like to ask that you stop with the constant insults and passive aggressive language, I have not insulted you once during this ordeal and I would prefer it if you would take the extra effort to keep things civil.

Just now, Safryie said:

I would also like to ask that you stop with the constant insults and passive aggressive language, I have not insulted you once during this ordeal and I would prefer it if you would take the extra effort to keep things civil.

I’m utterly calm, don’t get offended for an answer. i’m trying to remain civil too and idk if you get offended for the “I don’t care.”

Hi. This will be my one and only reply to this thread. If you believe any of the issues you stated were indeed broken. Then instead of making a public thread make a report as was stated. This only  makes needless drama. More so acting innocent is all fine and dandy but don’t drop me a discord dm threatening new with this post or anything else and then not actually name drop me in the post. Other than this little rant. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteKnight_19 said:

Hi. This will be my one and only reply to this thread. If you believe any of the issues you stated were indeed broken. Then instead of making a public thread make a report as was stated. This only  makes needless drama. More so acting innocent is all fine and dandy but don’t drop me a discord dm threatening new with this post or anything else and then not actually name drop me in the post. Other than this little rant. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

Firstly it wasn’t a threat; all i said was “Except a post today”, secondly it wasn’t in dms but in a group. but alright! 

19 minutes ago, Goblinberg said:

You’re literally murder hobo paladin with your team and my character did such things 6 months ago, plus i’ve not really things against you, you’re the only one who loves mock me 24/7, just wake up. 

as one of “her team” of apparent murderhobos. We go to long godammned extents to avoid killing RP. Ask anyone who has actually interacted with us. A few off the top of my head – Fay, Solaria, Mia, those are the three ones I remember. Talk to their players.
We try to avoid killing RP because it isn’t really RP, it leads nowhere and gives no character development. Repenting is a big thng we go for, giving as many second chances as we possibly can to give character development. 

It’s only when we really don’t have a choice that we go to killing people in roleplay – such as with Maya, who has always been an evil and scheming character,a nd never showed any signs of changing, and equally always comes back from death either way, no matter what you do. 

Calling us murderhobos just shows a gross misunderstanding of what kind of roleplay we do, and just sounds like you’re trying to poison the waters against a group you just simply don’t like.

21 minutes ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

This is kind of a very confusing situation which takes longer to understand than my concentration span lasts but I will make a few comments.
Firstly, don’t pin my 6 month ban on Blue alone, her hand was forced by a questionable system.

Secondly, here we can see first hand that Telanir’s role play quality rules, while actually a really good concept, are still a bit too vague, and lead to issues. @Telanir Perhaps we should all sit down and define them a little better?

Other than that, this situation is too convoluted for me to comment much on.

how long until your ban is over?

21 minutes ago, Goblinberg said:

1 hour ago, Goblinberg said:

although one thing may not be against the rules- is that such crybaby of Saf 

1 hour ago, Goblinberg said:

I’m not the type of person- doing such posts, but i had to. In the end it shows how certain people are so much pity and idiotic, as i said i’m not surely better- but i’m not like them.

21 minutes ago, Goblinberg said:

Leave the rest for a player report thread, if but only to let you have your keyboards rest for a few minutes.

This circular arguing is going nowhere and resolving no issues, so please address any grievances formally.

?

4 hours ago, Gusano said:

“§1.11 Do not interact with your own characters on your alt account and vice-versa.”

Does someone seriously mean to tell me that this doesn’t apply to interacting with your own characters on the same account? lmfao

I’d still smack people for it lol, its common sense. Ill make a note of this though, thankie.

Also the post was locked to stop the arguing as Frill did, but if you think this is a legitimate issue collect evidence in one form or another and formally submit it via a private report, in fact I suggest you to do that instead of making a post that we cannot act on. Fair punishment is what the mod desires, and so for that I very much recommend making an actual report so that the team may review, and talk over, such a thing.