[✗] [Magic Lore] The Extraordinary Bardmancers

TDubs

RIP Snow Elves.

luteboi.png

300px-Drakon_Bloodline_Break.png

183c1bb2129bc4b8c419cbe0833a127ecad6dacbv2_00.jpg

m7i7s5otd2b11.png

im not mad, im a bit confused but mostly impressed. one thing I did notice was the long redline for one of the spells and how that’ll be nearly unmanagable to remember every single interaction. I’d suggest finding a way to deduce it down lower.

Yesss, bardmancy! Love the lore, love the magic effects (and frazzle), and love the Amphitheatre

A type of magic that focuses on fun, easy, player-run events, interesting characters and THE FREAKING POWER OF MUSIC? Yep. Yep yep.

Yep yep yep

On 4/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, Zacho said:

im not mad, im a bit confused but mostly impressed. one thing I did notice was the long redline for one of the spells and how that’ll be nearly unmanagable to remember every single interaction. I’d suggest finding a way to deduce it down lower.

Would pointing out the spells it does not effect be a better approach? Or group up the ones with similar buffs/diminishes?

(4/16/2020) EDIT: I have just reduced the amount of text.

I ended up skimming the post, but I was so interested that I eventually scrolled back up and read every single word. Very nicely done, could be a little bit better written, some things were a bit confusing but I do not have the energy to point them out at the moment. Overall, great work though.

+1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:01 AM, PiousChorale_ said:

I ended up skimming the post, but I was so interested that I eventually scrolled back up and read every single word. Very nicely done, could be a little bit better written, some things were a bit confusing but I do not have the energy to point them out at the moment. Overall, great work though.

Pleeeeeeeease when you have some time point out the things that confused you. Would really appreciate any help.

Barely skimming through it, it has some promising spells and mechanics yet it still needs to be worked on a bit. +1 for trying!

Ah, I remember making magic like this way back when. And then getting it shelved by the LT after it was accepted. Good times. 

Yours is much more fleshed out, however. Hopefully it gets accepted and stays that way. Good luck.

15 hours ago, Merkaken said:

Ah, I remember making magic like this way back when. And then getting it shelved by the LT after it was accepted. Good times. 

Yours is much more fleshed out, however. Hopefully it gets accepted and stays that way. Good luck.

I have all the old versions of this magic bookmarked so I could try an learn from their missteps and reasons for why it got shelved. I thank you for making your version back then.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.