what uh...happened to Ves?

RenegadeWolf_

Alrighty, I last stopped playing on the server a few months ago, at most I think January (maybe). 

And finally, I decided to hop back into the server just a bit ago. Now, I used to stay in Ves, in fact that was pretty much the only city that I RP’d really in. I log in, and it’s gone, or has been remodeled at least, so now my question is what happened? 

it is kaedrin now my friend

Things have changed my friend, accept my friend request on discord and we shall talk. 

Edited by Taketheshot

It burned and was taken over by Owynists. Truly a tragedy. 

wait it was there a minute ago

Many unfortunate things happened to it...

It was a beautiful city until owynists/fleepers couped and put Fish in charge. Then they just proceeded to bully away people and eventually the city died. Ioannis took over the city, the owynists/fleepers (lets call them Caer Bann), who had quit for G-Mod, resurfaced and bullied away the people Ioannis bought in to get the city going. He left, Mordu took over. Mordu was killed by some shady scheme, and now god-knows-whoever has taken over the region and it is now Church-HQ

It’s also known as Kaedrin now.

22 hours ago, Language said:

It was a beautiful city until owynists/fleepers couped and put Fish in charge. Then they just proceeded to bully away people and eventually the city died. Ioannis took over the city, the owynists/fleepers (lets call them Caer Bann), who had quit for G-Mod, resurfaced and bullied away the people Ioannis bought in to get the city going. He left, Mordu took over. Mordu was killed by some shady scheme, and now god-knows-whoever has taken over the region and it is now Church-HQ

It’s also known as Kaedrin now.

SALT

6 hours ago, Taketheshot said:

SALT

Yo how is it salt? It’s true! Ask Ioannis, ask chaosgamer, and all the other people that had to deal with it.