The Valiant Alliance Of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts.

Dragonayr

JgR997Gbnn4y8GvMp-1KubqfSh3Ez2i7APErzUiLtL1iwqan80H1lMlycx9a7N7wstdof2AQGMrDHdniKdG9W1bvLNMsw2o2flC-SQHran8B3wHWJ2bm5Ze8OFAFe2xIV6PJIDOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FFLYXEOqA

OUR PREAMBLE

The Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts lights the path from war to peace,

we are the keepers of strength and restraint,

we strengthen the lines of the down-trodden,

we go where cowards will not go,

we do not allow war to shape the life of the innocent,

we meet fire with fury, pride with steel!

OUR REASONING

The Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts are no strangers to violence. In order to keep the safety of the world, power is necessary. It is necessary in the hands of good people, good people who understand that violence tempers the evil of extreme war. 

Why is power necessary? The weapons of war are there, as are willing hands to wield them. It is unavoidable that war-profiteers, zealots and bastards will take up arms to terrify and slay. The weapons of war will be wielded in our hands to comfort and bring salvation.

Who are the good people? Those who are willing to give their lives for the safety of the world. Who will not allow the tides of war to burn their fields and demolish their homes. The courageous who hone their skills as militant peacekeepers, to answer the call before their homelands run red. Those who have mourned and need a path to turn to, the Valiant Alliance will receive you. 

And we will weather the harray of war as one. The lives of the innocent can be protected, discipline can be brought to war. The Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts promotes a strict code of wartime ethics that protects the lives of civilians, workers, faithful, and the youth. We refuse to start fights, we fight only to end them.

Those who are willing to fall together are the only ones who can stand together.

OUR STATEMENT OF WAR-CRIMES

The Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts believes unwarranted violence is the base of all war-crimes, and thus;

1. Civilians, workers, the faithful, and children are not to be harmed in war, their property undestroyed and their lives unthreatened,

2. No slaves of war are to be taken,

3. And the land should be left undestroyed, lest people starve and be driven from their homes.

OUR OATHS

The Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts calls all nations, and all people to join their treatise against war-crimes, and to join to help temper the destruction of war. 

Oath for Individuals:

“I will commit no war-crimes, leaving unharmed the innocent of the world. I will come to the defense of the down-trodden, even at the threat against my life. I will aid the Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts when they call on me. I pledge this on my name, __.”

Oath for Nations:

“The Nation of __ vows to order no war-crimes, and will commit aid to the Valiant Alliance of Peacekeeping Enthusiasts. The Nation of __ will begin no wars, only coming to the aid of those seeking the downfall of warmongers. This is pledged on the honor of our homeland, in defense of our civilians, workers, our faithful, our youth, Nation of __.”

1 hour ago, Dragonayr said:

Civilians, workers, the faithful, and children are not to be harmed in war, their property undestroyed and their lives unthreatened,

please

8 hours ago, Stalistena said:

please

((rp responses only please, this is a serious rp project stop your trolling -_-

"peace in oue time" 

“Finally, this is about time.” Lyam Verheyen smiles as the news would reach him. “This should go for all nations.”

Edited by Vorgraven

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.