Sign in to follow this  
Kingdom of Haense

THE ROYAL ARMY OF THE KINGDOM OF HANSETI-RUSKA [RECRUITING]

Posted (edited)

THE ROYAL ARMY OF THE KINGDOM OF HANSETI-RUSKA

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY’S 3RD ARMY OF HAENSE

4CKbQOmblALtcPIiMCCihprSlkEJOv-goIIVLKac5kdque2BDvvwcGb3nZBVW0we2rxAMwSb4BiKqJFW7fLNXRs0qV09uqu_jdof92EdO_zwByGDxANs4NgakGU6jRqdvIXuN9MN

“Ea byk zwem zanyotsk ter ea byk denpetravesk.”

"I would have perished had I not persisted."

The Royal Army of Haense is the newly established soldiering force throughout the snow clad hills of the realm; Centralized in New Reza, it may be found patrolling all throughout the wildlands. Defending the trade routes between the crossroads and the wildland Kingdom as well as defending against all outer threat there is to the populace. Its Hanso-Ruskan culture brings this army excellence in military policing and mandating, allowing it to operate with its own food, dependencies, and revolving population.

F0g5iUFBsIy6oe78Nez71GbtzMW0n1o847W1nOQxNkHpYrn1nf99OG_8tjyAv1JXR6u_GHNmj6dgGw0HFTHfPZKEoDnYyd54YnxJ-oVqXU1hc8qTFf-lmCdh38SCFeHJAyrIhDkl

The hearty presiding citizenry of Markev enduring the cold throughout the winter months

C. 1641, by Jakob Macdonough 

All standards and banners used in battle also fly the cross at the top-left corner, used to rally the army during warfare. Before battle, the  is spoken, recited as follows;

THE OTHAMANIC DOCTRINE

The Tablet of Tenets that all within the Royal Haense Army must adhere by, or else face consequences.

-You shall hold no other allegiance, and be pure to your oath. Be not corruptible. 

-Be calm, strong, polite, and resolute. Show valor in the field, and chivalry at home.

-Never surrender yourself nor your brothers; bring your honor, or death. 

-Triumph through discipline. Submit to this law; First my orders, then myself. 

-Grasp the purpose of each duty, so you may one day take up the torch of leadership. 

-Against an honorable foe, fight with chivalry, but to the dishonorable, extend no quarter. 

-Keep true to your people. Offer your life in place of theirs. 

-Be strong, true, and loyal to his Majesty and the Haense Royal Army.

BROTHERHOOD OF SAINT KARL

The Army at its start consists only of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, which makes up the Realm’s infantry, with small detachments of auxiliary cavalry encompassed within. The lower echelons of the Army are dressed in light leather and chain, primarily tasked with skirmishing and scouting duties. The weathered veterans, however, are armored in heavier plate and mail, acting as a heavy infantry wall to coming assaults and charges. 

The Army also acts as the Kingdom’s policing force during peace times, tasked with upholding the Orenian Revised Codex and the King’s decrees.

Knights of the Crow are able to serve in the Royal Haense Army, but upon enlistment their titles and knighthood are rendered entirely titular, and subsequently must adhere to the hierarchy of the Army without fault.

b139443a3bb99fe068c8d6065976d488.png

The battered Krag following The Sack of Vjorhelm,

C. 1640, by Karl Rauen

RANKS OF COMMAND

“The man who runs from his enemy lives to see another day. The man who dies for his cause lives forever.”

Osgod Colborn at the Battle of Curon Forest, 1580

GREAT CROWN COMMANDANT | HAUCHKOSSIN is the commanding head of the combined forces, a rank held in concert with the Palatine of the Realm, making both the Great Crown Commandant the highest politician and general in the realm, second only to His Majesty as King of the realm. The Great Crown Commandant serves as Marshal of all forces, and while a majority of actual command is arbitrated to the lessers of officership, the Great Crown Commandant holds the highest degree of power among the armed forces. An authority rarely used, only to ensure stability in tumultuous events. He wields the iconic silver bulava and is allowed to display the Karovic Baton upon their heraldry. The current Great Crown Commandant is Otto Sigmar, Grand Prince of Muldav [Pureimp10]

LORD MARSHAL | HAUCHMARSKYAL is the penultimate authority of the military, chief general of His Majesty’s armed forces, and in the logistics of the central Royal Army, is de facto first-in-command of all military affairs. It is therefore expected that the Marskyal organizes the majority of duties and tasks to be dispatched to lesser officers, as well as coordinating the establishment of garrisons, patrols, training exercises and other large scale operations. The Hauchmarskyal also serves on His Majesty’s Aulic Council, being held privy to the inner machinations of the Realm.

The current Hauchmarskyal is Erwin Barclay, Count of Reinmar [StillAMiniguy]

fYSa34xp0YfDhVaX4QBbJxDv-gPhx3XoH3j3_P5kKjViOEs50HCpROJn0uscwBuuItrNz37ipiw9A2KS8MFYfYFeElJuhphoCaVtuWojMKlPGcHpXYgg6sW813469V5yRPX5wK7j

CAPTAIN | OBERNIK is a commissioned officer awarded his own command. Captains often hold considerable sway within His Majesty’s forces, oftentimes dictating the state of morale within the ranks. Stationed within the central command of the Army they are tasked with the directing, arming, maintenance, and training of His Majesty’s forces.

e-XULArxYJvqfZWqiiSJ0i7v3cTaGcsuVldU92Q9Jk2KEVFjn40SlRbBr9XQTJ_z1TuImLHkO8rRlHaX7dnfNS_x424ugefN7F7fZ7JGtcT0Kci7mgcE6xovxit5ULl7m-I8mv0D

LIEUTENANT | LEYTNANT is a soldier who has proven a step above his peers. A Leytnant is an example of duty, diligence, competency, and a passion to serve. They are to oversee the behavior of their subordinates beneath them and assist any of their superior officers.

e-XULArxYJvqfZWqiiSJ0i7v3cTaGcsuVldU92Q9Jk2KEVFjn40SlRbBr9XQTJ_z1TuImLHkO8rRlHaX7dnfNS_x424ugefN7F7fZ7JGtcT0Kci7mgcE6xovxit5ULl7m-I8mv0D

RANKS OF FOOT

"You are Brothers now. Trust the man to your right and to your left, and be ready to give your life for him, for he would do the same without question."

Tarcell Othaman, 1502

SERGEANT | SERZHANT is the toughest of the enlisted men. As a veteran of various battles and wars, they are no stranger to combat, and have earned the respect that comes with the rank. They are armed with the finest equipment, and are expected to take active leadership roles in the Army through training, patrols, and upkeep of the men.

iBvnkXAggq55r5w9TTmE_USpkju5TGE1xZgkzAIFGTIhLibYX-7PMARc8we8hlyT1xoyPqjSaZ7uveNeHLL8swor9tbaW6VLT5qFjJLj6yhUz0KQwKewuo7su855W2NubrJwjb_b

ARMIGER | BRUSTYA is the veteran of the Army, who neither seek further promotions, or are incapable of receiving such. They typically operate in conjunctions with Sergeants, but bow to their authority in operations. Armigers are expected to lead from the front, take command in the absence of an officer, and be a role model for the men beneath him.

Q6MtmyvjeRoBO-443yHw3UFJQpVydSx90XORgSW8vJ0QyTrMqoWr0gXS3c6t8cpVb_8M27lU452p7zZwkyaorTYrrR5cnHW8pFS6bLdZAS60UA6lJuivGpsnIT8UiNjzI2Aa9YzI

ARMSMAN | OXTZEN is the tried and tested soldiers of the Army. Each Armsman has proven his mettle in battle, his steel sharp and his heart true. Comprising the bulk of the Army’s forces, it is from the vetted Armsmen that the leaders of tomorrow are selected, and the new steel of the North is tempered.

GydDR7CSlhImsG8gaH1Dp10Y0xXhpt0QjauY2iYM3x_Lv2Xq26m_oLIAmQtwsq7hH7_FqtJemFnavjNRchvyT7bUsrfo1O-Wri2bGHhnbfEh-mcuf6oV7K2b7DowRpoM89i2u0Ep

FOOTMAN | NAUSAN consists of the bulk of the Royal Army; men who have passed their Initiate trials and have been deemed worthy by the Hauchmarskyal of being accepted as a fully fledged soldier of the Haeseni Royal Army.

I2EDsmGEM1AyZUpez0X65ctJd2-cYFN3gx5QliHChyJg-_YD3ZHxQb3RkyTUL7tEVjtwU7ECKFnlHk_XC_ePUgl6KJHBJu0Wt83H8sxJGWWDRODOiM8d7Xq-QT4ERXrlMQ_2e-CW

INITIATE | NAUMAAN is a recently volunteered or conscripted soldier, untested in battle and untrained in the art of combat. These recruits are not considered soldiers yet, and will have to undergo a series of tests and trials before they can be promoted to the rank of Footman.

M8EV2jbLJ4AzZCLOUksmVBmuWxMPy40VIgalVs00xUqOgvn6KAp0KoLK5W7Hhg4es1MfbH1GqMFyFYDLNTX7tae5oca9kiujM_5PTCZg3bC1ijhzIRIsHZGdWbsQm8PctiVqa-5W

SPECIALIZED POSITIONS

QUARTERMASTER is the man responsible for arming all of His Majesty’s soldiers as per their rank. The Quartermaster ensures that all soldiers requisitions are properly taken care of, as well as replacing broken or unusable equipment.

PHYSICIAN is the officer responsible for the upkeep of soldiers’ health. In the case of disease or other injury from battle, the physician works tirelessly to ensure that the men receive the treatment they need.

CHAPLAIN  is a priest of the Church of the Canon who provides religious guidance for the soldiers in the army. Blessing men before battles, performing funeral rites and other religious ceremonies. 

MASTER OF ARMS  is a specialized position in the Royal Army, men who have gone through a vigorous training regiment to learn mastery with a specific weapon. Soldiers ranked Footman and higher within the Army may take apprenticeship with an existing Master of Arms, and seek specialization in certain weaponry. 

BULLROARER | VERSANGKRUV is a specialized accolade given to the enlisted member of championed classification within the Army. They are posted upon the front lines as heavy infantry, and are devastatingly effective against opposing forces.

STANDARD-BEARER | FAHNENBAR is entrusted with the sacred honor of bearing the Army’s flag into battle. A model soldier, patriot, and budding leader, these men claim the greatest glory of all, with the Army boasting only a single standard bearer.

d312571aa25043f894a8769cf4349546.png

The second Battle of the Rothswood,

c. 1678

PAYMENT, HONOURS AND MILITARY DECORATIONS

The Royal Army of Haense will house, feed and arm all soldiers regardless of rank, as well as maintain appropriate conditions according to rank and stature. Monetary payments are paid by the State on an annual basis, with the payments increasing per rank. Each soldier is to find their salaries within a deposit box of their name, in designated areas.

Those who have reached the Rank of Armiger are entitled to a supplementary issue of housing from designated lands, given at the retirement of said individual. Honorably discharged soldiers are entitled to tax breaks in their properties, and discounts on many other matters. Retiring soldiers are placed into special auxiliary Regiments and will be expected to answer calls in times of enforced conscription during war.

The awards and merits given by the Army are listed below:

• GOLDEN CROW OF VALOR, for those who performed beyond what was expected, a miracle through God in service to the Golden Crow of Haense. It is the most supreme of the medals in the Haeseni Royal Army, a medal pinned by His Majesty personally upon its recipient, and additionally granted a sum of minas. The medal is composed of a Golden Crow upon a black field. 

• CROSS OF ST. KARL, rarely awarded and not given to those who not only simply die in battle, but only for those who die as a martyr in service of the Kingdom. It is a medal awarded posthumously to the closest of kin. It is a reminder of Saint Karl Barbanov, the progenitor of the Haeseni State. The medal is composed of a Golden Cross, with the initials K.B. inscribed onto it. 

• CROSS OF WOLDZMIR, awarded to those who have defended their brothers in faith against tremendous odds while facing those of opposing the religion, the Cross of Woldzmir is named after the famed warrior-woman Saint Emma Vladov and her strategic prowess during the Schismatic Wars of 1490. The medal is composed of a golden Hussariyan cross on a circular white background.

• SPARROW’S VALOR, awarded to those who have proven capable in the ability of leading men, Sparrow’s Valor is named after Saint Thomas of Gaekrin, the once Crown Prince of Kaedrin who led countless victories in conquering the Elven State of Malinor and defending against the invading Dwarven Armies in the First Human-Dwarf War. The medal is composed of a black, flying sparrow across a yellow shield.

• VYDRIAN BANNER, awarded to those men who rally up and defeat a greater force against all odds. Named after the late Orenian King Andrik Vydra, who took a broken Akovian people and lead them to victory against the violent hordes of Schismatic heretics, Orcish screamers, and Dwarven legionaries, a nearly impossible accommodation to achieve but a great honor. The medal is composed of a red gryphon on a black banner ordained in gold.

• BULWARK OF TOBIAS, Awarded to those who have shown great acts of valor during a defensive siege, the Bulwark of Tobias is named after the famous defense of Mount Augustus led by Tobias ‘Rosebud’ Carrion during the Orenian Civil War of 1456. The medal is composed of a red and black tower overlaying a grey shield background.

For non-combative decorations:

• LABOR ACHIEVEMENT RIBBON, for those who have worked tirelessly for the maintaining of functionality.

• ARMY RECRUITMENT RIBBON, for those who have actively recruited men into the Army.

• RESOLVE SERVICE RIBBON, for those who have served a minimum of eight years within the Army.  

Z5Lo9a7eCltV3yztDlts1O8Yc7yJ0qzxFoRLm79UkCqdYBgn25MseXOvadExCUMuWiVbJlc9NCaNq332XSkLXUBmgf8tmhZgnwWKhVuxDbilf9seioG36oE0pLFmNgq1sUElTozA

To my left I see my fellow brothers, to the right I see the same.

For all in the world, we fight for the peace of this land.

Through God, he gave us stewardship of the realm.

Through stewardship, we gained the knowledge of diligence and prudence.

Through diligence, we may conquer all without fault.

And if I should falter in my course, send me never to the skies above.

If I should succeed, bestow unto me His blessings, forevermore.

For, now I march into a valley through which there is no path.

And the stones cascade behind me, to seal my retreat.

Though in this valley, I find my Brothers; Now I am named Guardian of My Homeland.

Should I falter, my shield shall turn to ash; 

But I shall not falter.

The Oath of Saint Karl

ENLISTMENT

The Army accepts all who have a desire to serve both King and Country, the one requirement being that they have seen a minimum of 16 winters.

ENLISTMENT APPLICATION FOR THE 3RD ROYAL ARMY

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Race:

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: 

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/189457-imperial-census-1757-1767/

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]:

State your purpose for enlisting:

OOC

Username:

Discord:

AsZMrTb8hZV-VLd-ogdeM6vAXais36iFlU_eECXLp1XOXdi14eW-lSFw58rueI1yDqb4a-mQSbxR9HRjcj3-aw2c6VRO_Y4Q9UOUz4iKIt-pm9XRdU8cG1PSRG2r-NIWIk7mf9Tf

Edited by Kingdom of Haense

“Finally got’em some plate amour!” *Marcus would exclaim upon hammering out yet another breastplate, continuing with his hefty order*

Full Name: Rickard Johan Enthelor

Date of Birth: 1702

Place of Birth: Markev

Race: Highlander

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: N/A

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]: Yeah

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]: Nobility

State your purpose for enlisting: Needs some work and want to return to my homeland

OOC

Username: Juststan147

Discord: Juststan147#7503

Full Name: Osvald Anton Barclay

Date of Birth: 1764

Place of Birth: Reinmar

Address [If not applicable; N/A]:  Reinmar

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]: Yes

Status of Blood : Nobility

State your purpose for enlisting: Of getting masculine reputation

OOC: 

Username: Madonehz

Discord: Mad#2647

Full Name: Siol

Date of Birth: 1690 (Nice)

Place of Birth: Right outside his momma

Race: Timber(Wood) Elf

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: N/A

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]: Y(eet)

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]: Commoner

State your purpose for enlisting: Already an Armsman

OOC

Username: Shlocc

Discord: Shlocc#3284

Full Name: Abram Stalistena

Date of Birth: 1728

Place of Birth: Some hovel in the Northlands

Race: Human

Address: 

Imperial Census Completed: Da

Status of Blood : Commoner (Chad)

State your purpose for enlisting: rip BSK

OOC

Username: Stalistena

Discord: Stalistena#1972

Full Name: Hadrian

Date of Birth: Vanir

Place of Birth: Vasiland

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]: Yes

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]: Nobility 

State your purpose for enlisting: Serve my people. 

OOC

Username: _NotChris

Discord: You have it. 

Full Name: Hans Zoddric Calliban

Date of Birth: 1739

Place of Birth: Somewhere in Haense

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: Analiesa Road 3

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]: Gentry

State your purpose for enlisting: I want to protect my Homeland

OOC

Username: AdmiralLB

Discord: AdmiralLB#3096

Posted (edited)

Full Name: Jhon Minge

Date of Birth: 1741

Place of Birth: Haense

Race: Human

Address [If not applicable; N/A]:  None

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]: Commoner

State your purpose for enlisting: Money

OOC

Username: ARREPIANTE

Discord: et tu#2295

Edited by ARREPIANTE

Full Name: Lyssandra

Date of Birth: who knows

Place of Birth: ..who knows

Race: human

Address [If not applicable; N/A]:  N/A

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]:  No

State your purpose for enlisting: Serve the people of Haense

OOC

Username: Merisify

Discord: oli#0981

Full Name:Alucard Gray

Date of Birth:1741

Place of Birth:Al-faiz

Race:Human

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: Maya Avenue 6

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]:No

Status of Blood [Nobility, Gentry, Commoner, Former Nobility, etc.]:Commoner

State your purpose for enlisting:to protect the people of Haense

OOC

Username:ZollaRet

Discord:ZollaRet#0001

Full Name: Juliyas Stephan Koskov

Date of Birth: 1749

Place of Birth: Haense

Imperial Census Completed, [Y/N]: Y

State your purpose for enlisting: To protect and serve my people.

OOC

Username: Adrian_Games

Discord: Adrian_Games#3720

Full Name: Heinrik Kortrevich

Date of Birth: 1744

Place of Birth: Aeldin

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: Margraviate Korstadt

Status of Blood : Nobility

State your purpose for enlisting: To bring honor to my family and kin

OOC: 

Username: Milenkhov

Discord: Milenko#9658

Full Name: Juliyus Terrence Kortrevich

Date of Birth: 1744

Place of Birth: Old Fort Korstadt

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: Margraviate of Korstadt

Status of Blood: Nobility

State your purpose for enlisting:To bring honor to my family and kin

OOC

Username: Quinn275

Discord: Quinn275#7919

Full Name: Robert Kortrevich

Date of Birth: 1745

Place of Birth: Aeldin

Address [If not applicable; N/A]: Margraviate of Korstadt

Status of Blood: Nobility

State your purpose for enlisting:To bring honor to my family and kin

OOC

Username: Drew2_dude

Discord: Drew#7225

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this